Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3219post #48271 of 787223/22/13 at 12:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48272 of 787223/22/13 at 12:42pm
I was at an event in Naples, FLA and they instructed "biz casual" and decided to go "resort formal" SP is hart shaffner marx, shirt is crouxli, slacks are Chaps, socks ar polo, shoes are Bass...the close-up is a horrible shot but i wanted to show pattern of shirt.
This is a more formal event a few weeks back SP is Hickey freeman, Shirt (circ 2012) and tie (circ 1997) are BB, dark navy slack and black bostonian wingtips with boring sockspost #48273 of 787223/22/13 at 12:49pmpost #48274 of 787223/22/13 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
If only post count denoted intelligence. Then I'd be THIS MANY smart! And Stitches would have cured cancer.
BTW, I just had awesome post in, of all places, Whnay's Good Taste Thread. It dealt with cuckold innuendo and having a 15" rig. Right up your alley. I'll let you have a look and give it a thumbs up. I'll wait.
Goodness, you have a 15" rig? Should I be dating you, or should I just assume that you're working on the Second Avenue subway project in the capacity of "drill bit"?post #48275 of 787223/22/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
a dude who posts in almost entirely senseless blurbs, and who until was taught otherwise, did not even quote the day old posts he was referencing, aught to think twice before accusing others of being childish and stupid. lets all relax ok?post #48276 of 787223/22/13 at 1:00pmpost #48277 of 787223/22/13 at 1:10pmpost #48278 of 787223/22/13 at 1:17pmQuote:
Of late, there has been a plethora of material that has appealed to me - to be reflected through the prism of my warped sense of humor. I am glad that the snark has been appreciated.post #48279 of 787223/22/13 at 1:25pmpost #48280 of 787223/22/13 at 2:14pmpost #48281 of 787223/22/13 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by DewiQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
It even gets more German when I let you know that I bored the pitch circle and finished the surface on these aluminium flanges on my cnc mill myself after calculating the exact resulting sag of the 15 foot aluminium round bar under net weight and evenly distributed load. I mean... how else would I be able to decide which profile from which alloy to utilize or how many and if so where to employ mounting suspensions? I mean what am I? an Italian engineer?
It depends. Does the bar regularly refuse to function, or does it regularly produce large amounts of smoke from no apparent source?
Also, enginerd to enginerd, I applaud your nerdery.
Enginerd through and through...post #48282 of 787223/22/13 at 2:47pmpost #48283 of 787223/22/13 at 2:53pmpost #48284 of 787223/22/13 at 2:55pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 57 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Iro Lightwash Skinny Jeans 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...