Great first fit post and hello from a fellow Canuck!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3210
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48137 of 787213/21/13 at 2:10pmpost #48138 of 787213/21/13 at 2:16pmpost #48139 of 787213/21/13 at 4:35pmpost #48140 of 787213/21/13 at 5:33pmpost #48141 of 787213/21/13 at 5:59pmQuote:
There are some recommendations in this thread:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/309955/sartorial-london-the-official-thread-updated-9-6-2012post #48142 of 787213/21/13 at 6:07pmQuote:
For clothes, you've probably been to all of the "usual suspects", so I don't insult your intelligence with reciting the names - basically any menswear shop between the Oxford St. end of Bond St., and the length of Jermyn St.
For a restaurant, try Brasserie Zedel, a huge French brasserie in the basement of what was (or is) the Regent Palace Hotel, just off Piccadilly Circus - 20 Sherwood St. Decent food, but an amazing space.post #48143 of 787213/21/13 at 7:11pm
I don't mean to be harsh, but this got more love than it deserved because you are new and have great taste in watches. The tie is kinda meh and the mountain range square fold sends the wrong kind of message. Still, I think it is solid overall. I hope you keep posting, welcome.
Kent, you frequently make your (incredibly nice) accessories look weird. With the gloves, the hat and the summery shirt and lack of a jacket - I don't know if I should invite you in for a cold glass of tea or lob you a parka lest you catch a nasty cold. Tirailleur, I see we are back to regularly scheduled programming.Quote:
I would have chosen a more colorful tie, but I appreciate the sober look. Nice.
I like the jacket. I think navy blue pants would look better here.
This needs a NSFW tag. To the casual observer walking by a cubicle, this is one man evaluating another man's crotch on the Internet.
(This would have been awesome with grey pants)
This didn't get enough love. For the average iGent working in a business casual/casual workplace, this is about as good as it gets without looking like a dick.post #48144 of 787213/21/13 at 7:33pmpost #48145 of 787213/21/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
recs for what?Quote:
NAVY OFFICE PENTS!!! OH NOES!!!!!
but srs, not a bad idea. anden suggested brown and ill start with that, but just know, that when you see this SC paired with navy pants, you will been keenly aware that i thought of the sheep as i put my pants on.post #48146 of 787213/21/13 at 7:44pmQuote:
Usually pants coming off are associated with such fantasies. However, I am not objecting.post #48147 of 787213/21/13 at 7:48pmpost #48148 of 787213/21/13 at 7:58pmQuote:
comon Stitchy you should know better. I am obv looking for the best leather clubs out there... need to test my new humbler...post #48149 of 787213/21/13 at 8:01pmpost #48150 of 787213/21/13 at 8:03pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1027 Active Users (170 Members and 857 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Australia Travel Packages 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...