Great first fit post and hello from a fellow Canuck!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3210
Styleforum Top Pickspost #48137 of 787193/21/13 at 2:10pmpost #48138 of 787193/21/13 at 2:16pmpost #48139 of 787193/21/13 at 4:35pmpost #48140 of 787193/21/13 at 5:33pmpost #48141 of 787193/21/13 at 5:59pmQuote:
There are some recommendations in this thread:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/309955/sartorial-london-the-official-thread-updated-9-6-2012post #48142 of 787193/21/13 at 6:07pmQuote:
For clothes, you've probably been to all of the "usual suspects", so I don't insult your intelligence with reciting the names - basically any menswear shop between the Oxford St. end of Bond St., and the length of Jermyn St.
For a restaurant, try Brasserie Zedel, a huge French brasserie in the basement of what was (or is) the Regent Palace Hotel, just off Piccadilly Circus - 20 Sherwood St. Decent food, but an amazing space.post #48143 of 787193/21/13 at 7:11pm
I don't mean to be harsh, but this got more love than it deserved because you are new and have great taste in watches. The tie is kinda meh and the mountain range square fold sends the wrong kind of message. Still, I think it is solid overall. I hope you keep posting, welcome.
Kent, you frequently make your (incredibly nice) accessories look weird. With the gloves, the hat and the summery shirt and lack of a jacket - I don't know if I should invite you in for a cold glass of tea or lob you a parka lest you catch a nasty cold. Tirailleur, I see we are back to regularly scheduled programming.Quote:
I would have chosen a more colorful tie, but I appreciate the sober look. Nice.
I like the jacket. I think navy blue pants would look better here.
This needs a NSFW tag. To the casual observer walking by a cubicle, this is one man evaluating another man's crotch on the Internet.
(This would have been awesome with grey pants)
This didn't get enough love. For the average iGent working in a business casual/casual workplace, this is about as good as it gets without looking like a dick.post #48144 of 787193/21/13 at 7:33pmpost #48145 of 787193/21/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
recs for what?Quote:
NAVY OFFICE PENTS!!! OH NOES!!!!!
but srs, not a bad idea. anden suggested brown and ill start with that, but just know, that when you see this SC paired with navy pants, you will been keenly aware that i thought of the sheep as i put my pants on.post #48146 of 787193/21/13 at 7:44pmQuote:
Usually pants coming off are associated with such fantasies. However, I am not objecting.post #48147 of 787193/21/13 at 7:48pmpost #48148 of 787193/21/13 at 7:58pmQuote:
comon Stitchy you should know better. I am obv looking for the best leather clubs out there... need to test my new humbler...post #48149 of 787193/21/13 at 8:01pmpost #48150 of 787193/21/13 at 8:03pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 924 Active Users (162 Members and 762 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 22 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.