or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3204  

post #48046 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


would have to be. Manton is standing like 10 feet behind him and still towers over him. Standing next to each other, foo must hit his beltline.

 

I that pic there is Foo and Manton? eh.gif I imagined Manton as a complete different person.

post #48047 of 78724
Well, with all fairness, the link has "cock", "ball", "torture" in it. At that point, I figured I'd pass on it.
post #48048 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

DUDE. Can a brother get a NSFW?

dude.......REALLY? hahaha. its pretty obvious.
post #48049 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

would have to be. Manton is standing like 10 feet behind him and still towers over him. Standing next to each other, foo must hit his beltline.

Intending to be as rude as possible, for certain activities, being at the height of someone else's beltline is actually a useful convenience (certainly eliminates back strain or knee strain) - not that Foo provides said service, mind you . . .

For the record, I had thought myself somewhat informed as to the names and uses of toys, but "humbler" is a new one on me. The minds reels . . .
post #48050 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

 

I'm in a hotel right now and don't have access to anything but my laptop touchpad...

 

 

 

I don't know why, and this is with no offense intended, but everytime I see this 2 Broke Girls series, and I see this guy, I think it's Foo. RDiaz won't let me lie, on time I asked him if he, the guy in the series, was the same guy. laugh.gif

 

 

 

post #48051 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

On the right side of the tool, is that supposed to be a humbler confused.gif

<< non native speaker, so I had to google humbler... turns out there IS a wikipedia article for everything:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_and_ball_torture#Humbler

DUDE. Can a brother get a NSFW?

 

NSFW? don't you guys have Porn Wednesdays at your office? or is this just a German thing?

 

besides, one would assume the words "cock and ball torture" in the middle of the URL are a give away...

post #48052 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Intending to be as rude as possible, for certain activities, being at the height of someone else's beltline is actually a useful convenience (certainly eliminates back strain or knee strain) - not that Foo provides said service, mind you . . .

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Crusty, im sending you the bill for the spilled diet coke on my charvet shirt you just caused.
post #48053 of 78724

after reading some of these comments I've drawn the conclusion that foo is a much bigger man than most of the people ripping on his height.

post #48054 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

after reading some of these comments I've drawn the conclusion that foo is a much bigger man than most of the people ripping on his height.

nah.
post #48055 of 78724

8573524561_ff8a95bc96.jpg

 

Both of us, Kent Wang head-to-toe

 

Glen plaid wedding tie for the groom, shepherd's check for me and the other groomsmen

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


Intending to be as rude as possible, for certain activities, being at the height of someone else's beltline is actually a useful convenience (certainly eliminates back strain or knee strain) - not that Foo provides said service, mind you . . .

Most rappers taste level

Ain't at my waist level

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

All I got today:


fabric detail (Click to show)

DB Suit - vintage Canali (blue birdseye 90/10 wool silk)
Shirt - Dolce & Gabbana mainline
Tie - RLPL
PS - Kent Wang

Nice tie. I usually angle my tie clip the other way. 

post #48056 of 78724
^^ looking good as always, kent. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

<< non native speaker, so I had to google humbler... turns out there IS a wikipedia article for everything:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_and_ball_torture#Humbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

DUDE. Can a brother get a NSFW?

how do you guys not know the rule about searching terms that edmorel uses?
post #48057 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Crusty, im sending you the bill for the spilled diet coke on my charvet shirt you just caused.

Derek, did I just cause you to snort Coke in a painful but perfectly legal manner? I do apologize.
post #48058 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Sheep and Clap are deft hands with photoshop, yes? We should have a contest: who can better photoshop a beard on Foo.

post #48059 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

Derek, did I just cause you to snort Coke in a painful but perfectly legal manner? I do apologize.

probably the only time ive legally snorted coke hahahahaha!!
post #48060 of 78724


Spring feeling
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III