or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3202  

post #48016 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post




No scooter swag?

Cool SC, that breast pocket is really cool. What color is the shirt?
post #48017 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


Super soft - French faced, full canvas, no shoulder. Most comfortable jacket I've ever owned.

Educate me, what is a french faced jacket?

post #48018 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

RTW - Eidos is a new brand concept from the Isaia family launching next fall, much like Sartorio for Kiton: slightly younger, full canvas construction with less handwork but a really tremendous value. Suiting starts at 1295 and jackets start at 895.
Exciting stuff! Already bugging my local store about it.
post #48019 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Are you in Milano? Eidos won't be offered in Isaia stores. We want to keep the branding entirely separate.

Alabama.
post #48020 of 78717
This week so far. Quite a variety of looks now that I see them in front of me. Yesterday's SC is a newly acquired Zegna, my first SC with roped shoulders...I like it. It's getting nipped as we speak.

Monday:


Tuesday:


Today:

post #48021 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




No scooter swag?

Cool SC, that breast pocket is really cool. What color is the shirt?

Some miscreant has made off with the scooter. I'll do a sweep of the office to find the perp. Shirt is blue. All the jacket pockets have that inverted pleat. My wife hates them...
post #48022 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Some miscreant has made off with the scooter. I'll do a sweep of the office to find the perp. Shirt is blue. All the jacket pockets have that inverted pleat. My wife hates them...

I don't always like them, but they suit this SC very well. Let me know if you need another tire iron to work over the perp. Scooters are serious bidness.
post #48023 of 78717
Thanks for the thumbs yesterday guys.

Today
(Sock choice is questionable at best, but like Stitchy and Crusty, I'm apparently optimistically channeling Spring.)
photo b023cd75-5128-45d7-8c18-1118763c2c9c_zps32449a2b.jpg Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_1451_zps3d03bfa1.jpgphoto IMG_1453_zps982b95b6.jpgphoto IMG_1455_zps6b7824f9.jpgphoto IMG_1454_zpsb4af7c9f.jpg
Kiton
Eton
Isaia
Talbott, maybe?
Trafalgar
Pantherellas
AEs
post #48024 of 78717
All I got today:


fabric detail (Click to show)

DB Suit - vintage Canali (blue birdseye 90/10 wool silk)
Shirt - Dolce & Gabbana mainline
Tie - RLPL
PS - Kent Wang
post #48025 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Thanks for the thumbs yesterday guys.

Today
(Sock choice is questionable at best, but like Stitchy and Crusty, I'm apparently optimistically channeling Spring.) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo b023cd75-5128-45d7-8c18-1118763c2c9c_zps32449a2b.jpg Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_1451_zps3d03bfa1.jpgphoto IMG_1453_zps982b95b6.jpgphoto IMG_1455_zps6b7824f9.jpgphoto IMG_1454_zpsb4af7c9f.jpg
Kiton
Eton
Isaia
Talbott, maybe?
Trafalgar
Pantherellas
AEs

This is so damn good G...excellent work.
post #48026 of 78717
Well fucking done Ian. LOVE this.
post #48027 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

Monday: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

Tuesday: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

No. The patch pocket floating out there and the hard-three cut aren't working for me.

Waaaaaay too much hank, and too matchy at that. Remove for Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Strizzipes (Click to show)
photo IMG_1453_zps982b95b6.jpg

That's not bad at all, GMMcL.
post #48028 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

Well fucking done Ian. LOVE this.

PLUS ONE!
--
IC, great patch pocket in that second pic.
post #48029 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Yes
No. The patch pocket floating out there and the hard-three cut aren't working for me.
Waaaaaay too much hank, and too matchy at that. Remove for Yes.

Thanks.

After I get this back, I'll take another pic. 3/2 press is incoming. This was straight out of the packaging, and I wore it only because I was taking it to the tailor that day.

Hank has been fixed since seeing that pic. It was being far too exuberant.
post #48030 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Thanks for the thumbs yesterday guys.

Today
(Sock choice is questionable at best, but like Stitchy and Crusty, I'm apparently optimistically channeling Spring.)
photo b023cd75-5128-45d7-8c18-1118763c2c9c_zps32449a2b.jpg Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_1451_zps3d03bfa1.jpgphoto IMG_1453_zps982b95b6.jpgphoto IMG_1455_zps6b7824f9.jpgphoto IMG_1454_zpsb4af7c9f.jpg
Kiton
Eton
Isaia
Talbott, maybe?
Trafalgar
Pantherellas
AEs

 

Nice!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

This week so far. Quite a variety of looks now that I see them in front of me. Yesterday's SC is a newly acquired Zegna, my first SC with roped shoulders...I like it. It's getting nipped as we speak.

Monday:


Tuesday:


Today:

 

The SC of today, is really good!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

All I got today:


fabric detail (Click to show)

DB Suit - vintage Canali (blue birdseye 90/10 wool silk)
Shirt - Dolce & Gabbana mainline
Tie - RLPL
PS - Kent Wang

 

Nice, Ian!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III