Lossoso near Cheongdam station
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3198post #47956 of 787193/19/13 at 6:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47957 of 787193/19/13 at 10:09pmpost #47958 of 787193/19/13 at 10:42pmpost #47959 of 787193/19/13 at 11:22pmMust disagree. There's nothing formal about a white buttondown shirt. The neat bowtie could work in a more formal combination, but that doesn't make it inappropriate here. I'd prefer a different hank, but that isn't a dealbreaker.post #47960 of 787193/19/13 at 11:39pm
I don't know if it's a button down, but looking at the top picture, the shirt is definitely less formal than I initially thought. Still, the shirt and jacket don't really click for me. I know I generally have a hard time with jackets that rough in texture.post #47961 of 787193/20/13 at 12:49ampost #47962 of 787193/20/13 at 3:03ampost #47963 of 787193/20/13 at 3:40amQuote:
And today is the Feast Day of Saint Cuthbert. Now, what color would he prefer?post #47964 of 787193/20/13 at 4:20amWelcome Spring (and not a moment too soon . . .)
Suit - BB GF
Shirt & Tie - BB
Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.
PS - no name brand
Boots - Paul Stuart
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - HF
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #47965 of 787193/20/13 at 4:53am
Thanks for the constructive comments, guys. Really appreciated.Quote:
This I don't fully understand. Would a smaller check pattern on the shirt make it better in your opinion? The Herringbone pattern is quite small so I decided against a small blue and white gingham shirt. Was that the wrong decision?Quote:
Thanks for the hint. I guess a light blue shirt would have been a safe bet. I thought this one would underline the informal impression of the double soled scoth grain shoes and the SC.Quote:
Do not underestimate the importance of looking good to stoned people as well. :)
Will try again soon.
arglistpost #47966 of 787193/20/13 at 5:42amQuote:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Ratings!!!! Can't get enough of these jacket-tie combos, just gold- First and last for textures, Clags for the strong saturated planes of color, n DS for lapel-tie-collar symmetry thread's going offpost #47967 of 787193/20/13 at 6:03amQuote:
The amplitude of the herringbone is of similar length to the sides of the check.post #47968 of 787193/20/13 at 6:09ampost #47969 of 787193/20/13 at 6:37ampost #47970 of 787193/20/13 at 6:50amQuote:
How did you manage to get Spring? We still have snow on the ground here - with a fresh dusting just last night. Love it all, particularly the shirt. I must add a pink shirt for the warmer season, if it ever arrives.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Kilgour, French, Stanbury SB Peak Lapel Tuxedo, 48L, NWT (literally) 3 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 8 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Advice on next pair of Allen Edmonds 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.