Personally, I don't like those collars.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3195post #47911 of 787213/19/13 at 8:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47912 of 787213/19/13 at 8:50ampost #47913 of 787213/19/13 at 8:53ampost #47914 of 787213/19/13 at 8:55ampost #47915 of 787213/19/13 at 8:56ampost #47916 of 787213/19/13 at 9:01ampost #47917 of 787213/19/13 at 9:15ampost #47918 of 787213/19/13 at 9:29amQuote:
Thanks. Sadly, I've another month of jacket wearing weather, at which point ties and and jackets get closeted until September. Soon it'll be all slacks and dress shirts. And they won't be OCBD either. I'm going to miss this thread.
local bespokepost #47919 of 787213/19/13 at 9:57ampost #47920 of 787213/19/13 at 10:10ampost #47921 of 787213/19/13 at 10:18am
^ A non-stripy tie would be better, but I like the monochrome colour scheme.Originally Posted by DerekS
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really digging this, esp. the bold green against the navy.Originally Posted by Claghorn
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tidy up that tie knot next time you're near a mirror and this good stuff. The tie isn't really to my personal taste, but I think it works in context here.
Tiring Tuesday:post #47922 of 787213/19/13 at 10:21amQuote:
I don't get that.... Maybe it is just me. I never get to a point where I feel it is too hot to wear a jacket whenever I'm in some place as hot as Nigeria or South Africa. On top of that I am usually the last to complain about the heat even though I have the most layerspost #47923 of 787213/19/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks all, for your comments about yesterdays fit, I appreciate it! Notably to Sr. Corbera... while the page may have come from the Doc Holliday playbook, the consideration behind it was most certainly drawn from the Practical Combinations thread. Thanks for giving us that.
...and if anyone was wondering, last nights date was awesome. After dinner we headed to a fun place, where I found myself as a giant piece of cougar bait, as evidenced below by the horny housewives bar dancing on top of me.
In case you missed it: A blast from the past- SpooPoker driving the ladies wild last year!post #47924 of 787213/19/13 at 10:26amToday's fit was built around the vintage tie, and was inspired by Rob/NYI's inimitable style. Let me acknowledge in advance that the pink shirt clearly doesn't fit with where this ended up, but by then it was too late.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #47925 of 787213/19/13 at 10:30am
First post here though I've been lurking for some time. Still reworking my dressing room after losing 10 kilograms and learning that my stuff was terrible anyways. Not confident enough to post fit pics yet and please forgive the messy floor on the second pic.
This is gonna hurt but I'm here to learn. Fire away!
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 17 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › George Cleverley Reuben in Tan Antique UK 5.5 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 20 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 20 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...