I was just admiring your FU jacket a few pages back lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3182post #47716 of 787243/15/13 at 8:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47717 of 787243/15/13 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
forgot to fix my collar after putting on my sweater, for full fit pic.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very nice, Stitchy! For all the crap you get about your pents, these fit great.Quote:Originally Posted by Holdfast
We're all happy 'bout that.
Last time I grew a beard out, it ended in much the same way yours did - waking up and just being fed up with it. I got the same "you look a lot younger" comments (and I'd only worn it for a few months or so at the time anyway). Got the same reaction after I switched haircuts recently too. It's a nice comment... but it does make you think, "if I look so much younger now, just how ancient did I look before?! And why didn't you gits tell me anything then?!" lol
Been slack about posting fits here this week, so have a bumper Friday crop: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well done! First two fits are the best, and that brown glen check SC is dreamy. One of your RLPL pieces?
For some reason, the burgundy dotted tie with that gray windowpane SC doesn't quite come together IMO. Can't put my finger on why, though.Quote:
This has been said a billion times here with fits like this, but I'l say it anyway: Top and bottom don't work together. Ditch the tie and it'd be somewhat better.post #47718 of 787243/15/13 at 8:17amQuote:
While I do see what you're saying - and I do end up ditching the tie (later) - I feel the tie/its color is a nice break to the light peachy space in the middle. To me, without the tie, the colors look bland and unexciting. Maybe a more casual tie would work better? knit or otherwise...post #47719 of 787243/15/13 at 8:26am
haha. jsut wait for the full soot. almost too much.Quote:i think a knit would be tops.Originally Posted by ianGP
While I do see what you're saying - and I do end up ditching the tie (later) - I feel the tie/its color is a nice break to the light peachy space in the middle. To me, without the tie, the colors look bland and unexciting. Maybe a more casual tie would work better? knit or otherwise...post #47720 of 787243/15/13 at 8:35am
+1. love the watch, obviously.Quote:
thanks, O. much appreciated. i tend to agree.
anyhow, its all better than crap in my pants!post #47721 of 787243/15/13 at 8:44am
@Diaz: Very nice amigo, that is an more natural outfit of yours and not the "try to please Foo standards", it may have flaws, according to him, but if I saw you in the street I will think of you as a business owner.
@Estitches: That SC is awesome! I like the combo... and the shoes!
@Holdfast: The blue pinstripe suit...
@Ian: Nice SC, I like it a lot. And the shoes are great!post #47722 of 787243/15/13 at 8:45ampost #47723 of 787243/15/13 at 8:47ampost #47724 of 787243/15/13 at 8:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ianGP
eh.. shirt is a light peach/pink color Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Jacket - Kiton cashmere
Shirt and PS - Tom Ford
Tie - Barba 7fold
Jeans - Naked & Famous
Shoes - G&G's
And a PAM390
MInus the jeans I likepost #47725 of 787243/15/13 at 8:51ampost #47726 of 787243/15/13 at 8:52ampost #47727 of 787243/15/13 at 8:56ampost #47728 of 787243/15/13 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by ianGP
While I do see what you're saying - and I do end up ditching the tie (later) - I feel the tie/its color is a nice break to the light peachy space in the middle. To me, without the tie, the colors look bland and unexciting. Maybe a more casual tie would work better? knit or otherwise...
A less structured jacket and/or tie would work better.post #47729 of 787243/15/13 at 9:15amQuote:
thanks, B! i love your jacket today, as well.
aka - every day.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Good suits for under $1000? 59 seconds ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 4 minutes ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Post your photography skills! (self-gloss) 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 18 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)