or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3172  

post #47566 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

hanging in the closet. thought it was a tad too much for work....until next week. wink.gif

GO HOME AND CHANGE!!!

when you wear teh pents, wear the black tie with it. smile.gif
post #47567 of 78717

Gonna stick with the nighttime shots. Don't like the morning light through my bathroom window over my shoulder.

 

post #47568 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post



FU Thursday!
Corallorosso by isaia, borrelli, mcnairy, lobbs.

I don't think a black tie is going to save this.
post #47569 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Ah, the photo makes the jacket look like a shade of purple very close to the tie. In any case, I do think black would have worked better here. Great FU SC though.

i fucking KNEW i shouldve ignored my wife and worn the black. facepalm.gif

ill bet by lunch the tie comes off and i go tieless the rest of the day.

For realz. What does she know SERIOUS INTERNET CLOTHING BUSINESS? Leave this to the professionals, woman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Gonna stick with the nighttime shots. Don't like the morning light through my bathroom window over my shoulder. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






The inconsistency of the photos leaves me unsure, but the last picture makes me think I might like this.
post #47570 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

FU Thursday!
Corallorosso by isaia, borrelli, mcnairy, lobbs.

I don't think a black tie is going to save this.

Hush yo mouth.
post #47571 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post



FU Thursday!
Corallorosso by isaia, borrelli, mcnairy, lobbs.

 

Trying to get past the jacket, but the shirt and tie are definitively not good, IMO. Such a jacket ask for a more casual shirt (light blue OCBD would be the obvious choice) and for a sober tie still in the casual side (black knit? navy blue knit?).

Could you take another photograph with a better color representation of the jacket? It looks very Joker-ish, which, IMO, is not good.

post #47572 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

I don't think a black tie is going to save this.

Im sorry, i cant hear you....my jacket is too loud...can you please repeat yourself?
post #47573 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Elfo View Post

Trying to get past the jacket, but the shirt and tie are definitively not good, IMO. Such a jacket ask for a more casual shirt (light blue OCBD would be the obvious choice) and for a sober tie still in the casual side (black knit? navy blue knit?).
Could you take another photograph with a better color representation of the jacket? It looks very Joker-ish, which, IMO, is not good.

a light blue shirt looks ridiculous with this. I can MAYBE get behind the idea of a black knit. but not with a light blue ocbd. ...or any shirt other than white.

The jacket is loud as fuck and plaid. regardless if the hue is a light burgundy, or bright burgundy...that wont change the fact that its plaid.
post #47574 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

The inconsistency of the photos leaves me unsure, but the last picture makes me think I might like this.

im going with the last pic, and i like it.
post #47575 of 78717
i do not see an OCBD working with that soot at all.
post #47576 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i do not see an OCBD working with that soot at all.

definitely not. I thought maybe a different shirt other than white would work. nope. white is it.
post #47577 of 78717
If you're going to pair it with a white shirt, I'd advice you to make sure that the shirt collar is as casual as the jacket.
post #47578 of 78717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Elfo View Post

If you're going to pair it with a white shirt, I'd advice you to make sure that the shirt collar is as casual as the jacket.

how do you figure the jacket is casual? its actually a suit...no patch pockets, smooth texture, ....... i would agree if it were a heavy flannel or a tweed. but the pattern doesnt make something casual. details and fabric does.


But also, lets keep in mind what FU suits are. Pretty much saying i dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks about it. its not gonna be "proper" CBD. not supposed to be.
post #47579 of 78717
Patterns are fabric details and this one definitively makes the jacket more casual.
Can't see the logic? Would you don a suit made from this fabric to a work meeting (exclude the rhetoric nonsense)?
post #47580 of 78717

A pale pink shirt should be at home with that jacket...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III