I think this is great outfit...right until I see the shoes. I have posted this before and I didn't really see any feedback. Am I the only one that thinks brown shoes don't go with navy/dark grey suits?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3169post #47521 of 787213/13/13 at 2:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47522 of 787213/13/13 at 2:46pmpost #47523 of 787213/13/13 at 2:47pmpost #47524 of 787213/13/13 at 2:50pmpost #47525 of 787213/13/13 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by chocsosaQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not sure what's up with the buckling on the right side... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If I may ask SB, who is the maker of the suit? You look great in it! Can we get some closer shots?
Thanks! It's PRL Polo IV. Ralphie's blue label stuff seems to fit me better than just about any other RTW options. I wish the lapels were a bit more generous, but I can live with 'em as-is.
More closerer (Click to show)Quote:Quote:post #47526 of 787213/13/13 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheWraith
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Even if we accept the general acceptability of that tie (which I'm not really prepared to do, but let's just say so), it does not work with this suit. And button up your cuff, silly.post #47527 of 787213/13/13 at 2:58pmpost #47528 of 787213/13/13 at 3:02pmpost #47529 of 787213/13/13 at 3:03pmpost #47530 of 787213/13/13 at 4:07pmQuote:
+1 to all of this.
But I'll just go out on a limb and say that that tie is not generally acceptable. Sorry, Wraith.post #47531 of 787213/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
You outfit looks great man. However I am quite embarrassed for your sake to say that i notice what seem to be a set of cockroach feelers protruding from your collar..
Geez just cut them off, trim them, whatever
Someone needs to tell you if you did not notice already.post #47532 of 787213/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #47533 of 787213/13/13 at 4:38pmpost #47534 of 787213/13/13 at 5:01pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Meermin Linea Maestro Dark Brown Oxfords US 9-9.5 1 second ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Raf Simons Astronaut Sneakers 42 - Mixed Black 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Wick Coat (6) - Navy 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...