I think this is great outfit...right until I see the shoes. I have posted this before and I didn't really see any feedback. Am I the only one that thinks brown shoes don't go with navy/dark grey suits?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3169post #47521 of 787213/13/13 at 2:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47522 of 787213/13/13 at 2:46pmpost #47523 of 787213/13/13 at 2:47pmpost #47524 of 787213/13/13 at 2:50pmpost #47525 of 787213/13/13 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by chocsosaQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not sure what's up with the buckling on the right side... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If I may ask SB, who is the maker of the suit? You look great in it! Can we get some closer shots?
Thanks! It's PRL Polo IV. Ralphie's blue label stuff seems to fit me better than just about any other RTW options. I wish the lapels were a bit more generous, but I can live with 'em as-is.
More closerer (Click to show)Quote:Quote:post #47526 of 787213/13/13 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheWraith
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Even if we accept the general acceptability of that tie (which I'm not really prepared to do, but let's just say so), it does not work with this suit. And button up your cuff, silly.post #47527 of 787213/13/13 at 2:58pmpost #47528 of 787213/13/13 at 3:02pmpost #47529 of 787213/13/13 at 3:03pmpost #47530 of 787213/13/13 at 4:07pmQuote:
+1 to all of this.
But I'll just go out on a limb and say that that tie is not generally acceptable. Sorry, Wraith.post #47531 of 787213/13/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
You outfit looks great man. However I am quite embarrassed for your sake to say that i notice what seem to be a set of cockroach feelers protruding from your collar..
Geez just cut them off, trim them, whatever
Someone needs to tell you if you did not notice already.post #47532 of 787213/13/13 at 4:37pmpost #47533 of 787213/13/13 at 4:38pmpost #47534 of 787213/13/13 at 5:01pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 19 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...