Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3134post #46996 of 787213/6/13 at 9:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46997 of 787213/6/13 at 10:01ampost #46998 of 787213/6/13 at 10:08ampost #46999 of 787213/6/13 at 10:12ampost #47000 of 787213/6/13 at 10:14ampost #47001 of 787213/6/13 at 10:16ampost #47002 of 787213/6/13 at 10:19ampost #47003 of 787213/6/13 at 10:42amQuote:
Irate - you should send this tie back to the maker and demand that they change the pale blue to white, because there is obviously only ONE way to wear this outfit and they better get their shit together so you can do it right.post #47004 of 787213/6/13 at 10:42ampost #47005 of 787213/6/13 at 11:40ampost #47006 of 787213/6/13 at 11:41amQuote:Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
color is truer in the first picture
what kind of tie to wear with the new suit + white shirt?
think i can combo the jacket with an odd pair of gray pants?
have a look at eds pattern matching thread. polka dots might work.
agreed. mebbe blue or brown?Quote:Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
If Lapo says so, it's fucking possible. I think it's very hard, but it's possible. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
no hate, but not really. just cuz he does it it does not mean:
1. its good
2. it will work for you if you are not lapo
just my opinion.post #47007 of 787213/6/13 at 11:41ampost #47008 of 787213/6/13 at 11:42ampost #47009 of 787213/6/13 at 11:43am
so angry. lets not let our anger problems get the best of us alex. say this with me...
"pins and needles, needles and pins....its a happy man that grins!"
may i also recommend picking up smoking or maybe the occasional xanax to calm yo self?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1120 Active Users (176 Members and 944 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Han Kjobenhavn Subglasses - Timeless, Hauss, Ed, Janitor, State -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Snuff Suede Mocs 9D - Van Last as New 16 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 19 minutes ago
- › Vintage The North Face High Capacity Rear Backpack Fanny Pack Black 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...