Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3133post #46981 of 787193/6/13 at 6:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46982 of 787193/6/13 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Purple is definitely trending here the last few days.
Re: shirt sleeves - I had a few shirts like that myself and I ABSOLUTELY hated those shirts. As you say, wearing one definitely ruins the whole day. Mine are now thankfully long gone!
(although all it takes to make them wearable is moving the cuff button to make the cuff tighter, so that they can't slide half-way down you hand)
Yeah, that's what I do for now.post #46983 of 787193/6/13 at 7:20amcrusty - awesome look.
pingson - pure class.Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
1. I ride a bike to work. Cotton is more comfortable.
2. I am still building my wardrobe.
3. I like moleskins and cordroys.
4. Se point 2. above. Being a father of one with another one around the corner means I have to take it one step at a time. Can´t spend it all on clothes, shoes and accessories :-)
5. You are the first to really point it out so thank you. I will consider it for future purchases.
very understandable, thanks for answering. i know a lot of people do prefer cotton. best of luck with the incoming kiddo.
who doesnt!post #46984 of 787193/6/13 at 7:54am
I like this combo, very nice!
Very nice Mr. Díaz.
Who doesn't? Haha. But your outfits needs better pics, so maybe a DSLR could fit in the shopping list.Quote:
I like the jacket a lot!
Yeap... I like it, don't know why some people think of it as the worst thing one can wear.post #46985 of 787193/6/13 at 7:56ampost #46986 of 787193/6/13 at 7:59ampost #46987 of 787193/6/13 at 8:13amQuote:
You could use it to take pics of your trips too... jajaQuote:
Indeed.post #46988 of 787193/6/13 at 8:19ampost #46989 of 787193/6/13 at 8:32ampost #46990 of 787193/6/13 at 8:37amI love the top half of this as well, that SC fit is fantastic. Colors are definitely my speed as well. Pants are too tapered for my style, but I'm not wearing them so do your thing. I think just a touch fuller cut would benefit you, and you can band your cuffs when riding a bike.Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's today's fit. Three patterns and another new square.post #46991 of 787193/6/13 at 8:52amQuote:Interesting. The second pic of the jacket looks fine, but my initial thought was the same as Alex. I disagree about the striped shirt, though. Seems too matchy. Any I like the contrast of purple on white. I really like that tie.Quote:
The solid 3 doesn't bother me, and I know the tie knot thing is a whole crapshow on here (each of which is why Clags said he was being naughty), but fwiw, I'm fully OK with this look as is. HUGE fan of the color palate. Very nicely done.post #46992 of 787193/6/13 at 8:55ampost #46993 of 787193/6/13 at 8:56ampost #46994 of 787193/6/13 at 9:12ampost #46995 of 787193/6/13 at 9:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 26 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.