That's where I like my shirt sleeves to end, so they don't look short when I lift my arms. So I make my jackets longer...each to his own.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3133
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46982 of 787233/6/13 at 6:03ampost #46983 of 787233/6/13 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Purple is definitely trending here the last few days.
Re: shirt sleeves - I had a few shirts like that myself and I ABSOLUTELY hated those shirts. As you say, wearing one definitely ruins the whole day. Mine are now thankfully long gone!
(although all it takes to make them wearable is moving the cuff button to make the cuff tighter, so that they can't slide half-way down you hand)
Yeah, that's what I do for now.post #46984 of 787233/6/13 at 7:20amcrusty - awesome look.
pingson - pure class.Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
1. I ride a bike to work. Cotton is more comfortable.
2. I am still building my wardrobe.
3. I like moleskins and cordroys.
4. Se point 2. above. Being a father of one with another one around the corner means I have to take it one step at a time. Can´t spend it all on clothes, shoes and accessories :-)
5. You are the first to really point it out so thank you. I will consider it for future purchases.
very understandable, thanks for answering. i know a lot of people do prefer cotton. best of luck with the incoming kiddo.
who doesnt!post #46985 of 787233/6/13 at 7:54am
I like this combo, very nice!
Very nice Mr. Díaz.
Who doesn't? Haha. But your outfits needs better pics, so maybe a DSLR could fit in the shopping list.Quote:
I like the jacket a lot!
Yeap... I like it, don't know why some people think of it as the worst thing one can wear.post #46986 of 787233/6/13 at 7:56ampost #46987 of 787233/6/13 at 7:59ampost #46988 of 787233/6/13 at 8:13amQuote:
You could use it to take pics of your trips too... jajaQuote:
Indeed.post #46989 of 787233/6/13 at 8:19ampost #46990 of 787233/6/13 at 8:32ampost #46991 of 787233/6/13 at 8:37amI love the top half of this as well, that SC fit is fantastic. Colors are definitely my speed as well. Pants are too tapered for my style, but I'm not wearing them so do your thing. I think just a touch fuller cut would benefit you, and you can band your cuffs when riding a bike.Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's today's fit. Three patterns and another new square.post #46992 of 787233/6/13 at 8:52amQuote:Interesting. The second pic of the jacket looks fine, but my initial thought was the same as Alex. I disagree about the striped shirt, though. Seems too matchy. Any I like the contrast of purple on white. I really like that tie.Quote:
The solid 3 doesn't bother me, and I know the tie knot thing is a whole crapshow on here (each of which is why Clags said he was being naughty), but fwiw, I'm fully OK with this look as is. HUGE fan of the color palate. Very nicely done.post #46993 of 787233/6/13 at 8:55ampost #46994 of 787233/6/13 at 8:56ampost #46995 of 787233/6/13 at 9:12am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 41 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › Ironing suede shoes 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)