Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3133post #46981 of 787213/6/13 at 6:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46982 of 787213/6/13 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Pingson
Purple is definitely trending here the last few days.
Re: shirt sleeves - I had a few shirts like that myself and I ABSOLUTELY hated those shirts. As you say, wearing one definitely ruins the whole day. Mine are now thankfully long gone!
(although all it takes to make them wearable is moving the cuff button to make the cuff tighter, so that they can't slide half-way down you hand)
Yeah, that's what I do for now.post #46983 of 787213/6/13 at 7:20amcrusty - awesome look.
pingson - pure class.Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
1. I ride a bike to work. Cotton is more comfortable.
2. I am still building my wardrobe.
3. I like moleskins and cordroys.
4. Se point 2. above. Being a father of one with another one around the corner means I have to take it one step at a time. Can´t spend it all on clothes, shoes and accessories :-)
5. You are the first to really point it out so thank you. I will consider it for future purchases.
very understandable, thanks for answering. i know a lot of people do prefer cotton. best of luck with the incoming kiddo.
who doesnt!post #46984 of 787213/6/13 at 7:54am
I like this combo, very nice!
Very nice Mr. Díaz.
Who doesn't? Haha. But your outfits needs better pics, so maybe a DSLR could fit in the shopping list.Quote:
I like the jacket a lot!
Yeap... I like it, don't know why some people think of it as the worst thing one can wear.post #46985 of 787213/6/13 at 7:56ampost #46986 of 787213/6/13 at 7:59ampost #46987 of 787213/6/13 at 8:13amQuote:
You could use it to take pics of your trips too... jajaQuote:
Indeed.post #46988 of 787213/6/13 at 8:19ampost #46989 of 787213/6/13 at 8:32ampost #46990 of 787213/6/13 at 8:37amI love the top half of this as well, that SC fit is fantastic. Colors are definitely my speed as well. Pants are too tapered for my style, but I'm not wearing them so do your thing. I think just a touch fuller cut would benefit you, and you can band your cuffs when riding a bike.Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here's today's fit. Three patterns and another new square.post #46991 of 787213/6/13 at 8:52amQuote:Interesting. The second pic of the jacket looks fine, but my initial thought was the same as Alex. I disagree about the striped shirt, though. Seems too matchy. Any I like the contrast of purple on white. I really like that tie.Quote:
The solid 3 doesn't bother me, and I know the tie knot thing is a whole crapshow on here (each of which is why Clags said he was being naughty), but fwiw, I'm fully OK with this look as is. HUGE fan of the color palate. Very nicely done.post #46992 of 787213/6/13 at 8:55ampost #46993 of 787213/6/13 at 8:56ampost #46994 of 787213/6/13 at 9:12ampost #46995 of 787213/6/13 at 9:36am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Lindberg Titanium / Acetanium Sunglasses - Current collection -... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...