shirt is light blue.colors best represented in second pic.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3121post #46801 of 787213/4/13 at 8:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46802 of 787213/4/13 at 9:09ampost #46803 of 787213/4/13 at 9:13ampost #46804 of 787213/4/13 at 9:13am
funny how that works.Quote:
thanks! had i not been able to get that pic of the proper pents color, i would probably not have posted.post #46805 of 787213/4/13 at 9:14ampost #46806 of 787213/4/13 at 9:15ampost #46807 of 787213/4/13 at 9:17ampost #46808 of 787213/4/13 at 9:20ampost #46809 of 787213/4/13 at 9:24am
Great jacket!Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #46810 of 787213/4/13 at 9:37amOriginally Posted by GMMcL
I know picture/pose quality isn't supposed to be an excuse, but I will say they more fitted than they seem. FWIW, I'm of an age where rolling jeans looks absurd, as does painted on jeans. These are about as low rise/fitted as I'll ever care to wear.
If you're wedded to those jeans, then I wouldn't wear them with the top half, regardless of your age. They simply don't mesh well together, making the overall outfit look a bit odd.
I much prefer that tie against the pale brown jacket rather than the navy. Very nice.
So much fun.
I thought his navy suit with the orange tie the other day was probably his best, but I agree, this one comes close. Very nice indeed, stitchy.
More suited to the casual thread where it's x-posted, but as it's a mix of formal & informal elements, I figured I may as well post it here too. I think I just about got away this today in terms of an overall effect that worked, but it was a pretty fine line... What do you think?post #46811 of 787213/4/13 at 9:41am
sorry, missed this question before. its kiton, 100% cashmere. tie is cashmere too. /humblebrag.
thank you, steffen. moo is correct, left sleeve is caught up on my shirt/watch. my watches are on the large side and that tends to happen often. oops.
thank you very much, HF. much appreciated. diggin your SC today.post #46812 of 787213/4/13 at 9:42ampost #46813 of 787213/4/13 at 9:44ampost #46814 of 787213/4/13 at 10:16amQuote:
I just started wearing them. I like wearing cufflinks even though the ones I have are just the cheap Goodwill variety.
I have a couple of cool pairs. I did the Casablance/Bogart thing Saturday night with the black bow tie and wore cufflinks with the outfit.
The compliments from males and females went about 50/50...
BTW: If you don't want your cufflinks anymore then give them to me, I'll take them.
Edited by FillW - 3/4/13 at 12:17pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 7 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden UM Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boots All-Eyelets & Commando... 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015