you don't have to apologize. I always accept constructive critique
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3121post #46801 of 787233/4/13 at 8:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46802 of 787233/4/13 at 8:46ampost #46803 of 787233/4/13 at 9:09ampost #46804 of 787233/4/13 at 9:13ampost #46805 of 787233/4/13 at 9:13am
funny how that works.Quote:
thanks! had i not been able to get that pic of the proper pents color, i would probably not have posted.post #46806 of 787233/4/13 at 9:14ampost #46807 of 787233/4/13 at 9:15ampost #46808 of 787233/4/13 at 9:17ampost #46809 of 787233/4/13 at 9:20ampost #46810 of 787233/4/13 at 9:24am
Great jacket!Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #46811 of 787233/4/13 at 9:37amOriginally Posted by GMMcL
I know picture/pose quality isn't supposed to be an excuse, but I will say they more fitted than they seem. FWIW, I'm of an age where rolling jeans looks absurd, as does painted on jeans. These are about as low rise/fitted as I'll ever care to wear.
If you're wedded to those jeans, then I wouldn't wear them with the top half, regardless of your age. They simply don't mesh well together, making the overall outfit look a bit odd.
I much prefer that tie against the pale brown jacket rather than the navy. Very nice.
So much fun.
I thought his navy suit with the orange tie the other day was probably his best, but I agree, this one comes close. Very nice indeed, stitchy.
More suited to the casual thread where it's x-posted, but as it's a mix of formal & informal elements, I figured I may as well post it here too. I think I just about got away this today in terms of an overall effect that worked, but it was a pretty fine line... What do you think?post #46812 of 787233/4/13 at 9:41am
sorry, missed this question before. its kiton, 100% cashmere. tie is cashmere too. /humblebrag.
thank you, steffen. moo is correct, left sleeve is caught up on my shirt/watch. my watches are on the large side and that tends to happen often. oops.
thank you very much, HF. much appreciated. diggin your SC today.post #46813 of 787233/4/13 at 9:42ampost #46814 of 787233/4/13 at 9:44ampost #46815 of 787233/4/13 at 10:16amQuote:
I just started wearing them. I like wearing cufflinks even though the ones I have are just the cheap Goodwill variety.
I have a couple of cool pairs. I did the Casablance/Bogart thing Saturday night with the black bow tie and wore cufflinks with the outfit.
The compliments from males and females went about 50/50...
BTW: If you don't want your cufflinks anymore then give them to me, I'll take them.
Edited by FillW - 3/4/13 at 12:17pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 9 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 21 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)