you don't have to apologize. I always accept constructive critique
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3121post #46801 of 787223/4/13 at 8:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46802 of 787223/4/13 at 8:46ampost #46803 of 787223/4/13 at 9:09ampost #46804 of 787223/4/13 at 9:13ampost #46805 of 787223/4/13 at 9:13am
funny how that works.Quote:
thanks! had i not been able to get that pic of the proper pents color, i would probably not have posted.post #46806 of 787223/4/13 at 9:14ampost #46807 of 787223/4/13 at 9:15ampost #46808 of 787223/4/13 at 9:17ampost #46809 of 787223/4/13 at 9:20ampost #46810 of 787223/4/13 at 9:24am
Great jacket!Quote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #46811 of 787223/4/13 at 9:37amOriginally Posted by GMMcL
I know picture/pose quality isn't supposed to be an excuse, but I will say they more fitted than they seem. FWIW, I'm of an age where rolling jeans looks absurd, as does painted on jeans. These are about as low rise/fitted as I'll ever care to wear.
If you're wedded to those jeans, then I wouldn't wear them with the top half, regardless of your age. They simply don't mesh well together, making the overall outfit look a bit odd.
I much prefer that tie against the pale brown jacket rather than the navy. Very nice.
So much fun.
I thought his navy suit with the orange tie the other day was probably his best, but I agree, this one comes close. Very nice indeed, stitchy.
More suited to the casual thread where it's x-posted, but as it's a mix of formal & informal elements, I figured I may as well post it here too. I think I just about got away this today in terms of an overall effect that worked, but it was a pretty fine line... What do you think?post #46812 of 787223/4/13 at 9:41am
sorry, missed this question before. its kiton, 100% cashmere. tie is cashmere too. /humblebrag.
thank you, steffen. moo is correct, left sleeve is caught up on my shirt/watch. my watches are on the large side and that tends to happen often. oops.
thank you very much, HF. much appreciated. diggin your SC today.post #46813 of 787223/4/13 at 9:42ampost #46814 of 787223/4/13 at 9:44ampost #46815 of 787223/4/13 at 10:16amQuote:
I just started wearing them. I like wearing cufflinks even though the ones I have are just the cheap Goodwill variety.
I have a couple of cool pairs. I did the Casablance/Bogart thing Saturday night with the black bow tie and wore cufflinks with the outfit.
The compliments from males and females went about 50/50...
BTW: If you don't want your cufflinks anymore then give them to me, I'll take them.
Edited by FillW - 3/4/13 at 12:17pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Santoni Desert Boot, UK 7.5. Brand new 4 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › How Does This Suit Fit Me? 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...