Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3118post #46757 of 787173/3/13 at 6:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
Because the fit is totally off. I mean, just look at what´s going on in the knees, that´s not a good look. Pretty much same thing going down at the bottom. I don´t know if I´m seeing right, is that a t-shirt peeking out?... I just saw the spoilered pic, and I think you should consider "hiding" it. Get a v-neck if you must wear some sort of undershirt.
In general I would say the colors of the whole outfit ain´t working either. I´m also not a fan of the shoes nor the pocket square, this last one looks like a napkin and doesn´t jive with the rest of the clothes. Tirailleur is known to rock the ps with casual fits, but the man´s got style like very few do.
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate the detail, which is helpful. I don't necessarily agree w/r/t colors, but I do appreciate the point of view and will take it into consideration.post #46758 of 787173/3/13 at 7:01pmQuote:
Dude, those jeans already look absurd. Off you go to your local haberdasher! Tell him you want wool pants with creases -- lots of them! -- and its hems tastefully cuffed. You can thank us later.post #46759 of 787173/3/13 at 7:19pmpost #46760 of 787173/3/13 at 7:23pmpost #46761 of 787173/3/13 at 7:32pmpost #46762 of 787173/3/13 at 8:19pmpost #46763 of 787173/3/13 at 8:48pmpost #46764 of 787173/3/13 at 9:58pmpost #46765 of 787173/3/13 at 11:40pmQuote:
What age is that?post #46766 of 787173/3/13 at 11:54pm
I have to start using my dslr instead of the Iphone...
SC is a caramel wool/cashmere from Oscar Jacobson.
Tie is a wide rep wool/cashmere from Zegna.
Trousers are from Oscar Jacobson. Dark chocolate moleskins.
Light blue shirt from Bruun & Stengade.
Wool socks in a blue herringbone pattern from Wolsey.
PS is a super soft wool from Altea.
And last but not least my favourite footwear. #8 tassels.
Second photo is of my new SC (needs a pressing after shipping.
It is a wool/mohair jacket in navy with a faint check pattern.
The sleeves needs adjusting but the rest fits me well in my humble opinion.
The maker is Raffaele Caruso Sartoria Parma.
Edited by Anden - 3/4/13 at 2:15ampost #46767 of 787173/4/13 at 12:42ampost #46768 of 787173/4/13 at 3:33ampost #46769 of 787173/4/13 at 3:37ampost #46770 of 787173/4/13 at 4:15amSuit - BB GF
Shirt & Tie - BB
Cufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's NYC
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Johnston's of Elgin
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The Official RRL Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply NAPOLI Suit 42R US 52R EU Plain Navy - BNWT - RRP $499 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...