or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3106  

post #46576 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Moo, like the jacket alot.

Do the cool kids post here or in whnay's threak?



NICE.

I like the shitkickers and fabrics.

But what's with the sleeves?

And the pats drape kind of funny.
post #46577 of 78724
moo - cool fit, but your kid pwns you.

ed - very nice, as usual. i dont think there are cool kids on SF, but you should defo post in this thread, both, if the urge leads you.
post #46578 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

NICE.

I like the shitkickers and fabrics.

But what's with the sleeves?

And the pats drape kind of funny.

The sleeves are 1/4-1/2 to long but I'll wear it for a few months and let them settle, scrunch at the elbow, and then see if I want to take them in.

The pants are frumpy flannel that haven't been pressed in forever. I don't aim to dress with the sharp creases in the pants and perfect look to everything.
post #46579 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

The sleeves are 1/4-1/2 to long but I'll wear it for a few months and let them settle, scrunch at the elbow, and then see if I want to take them in.

I was thinking about this the other day. I never thought wool stretched much, but it does, right?
post #46580 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

NICE.

I like the shitkickers and fabrics.

But what's with the sleeves?

And the pats drape kind of funny.

The sleeves are 1/4-1/2 to long but I'll wear it for a few months and let them settle, scrunch at the elbow, and then see if I want to take them in.

The pants are frumpy flannel that haven't been pressed in forever. I don't aim to dress with the sharp creases in the pants and perfect look to everything.

I'm totally fine with frumped and rumpled, but the trousers seem to be buckling in weird spots. Combine this with my feedback in the good taste threak, and I'm afraid we have danger, Will Robinson.

Fuck. I've just dissed edmorel...
post #46581 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I'm totally fine with frumped and rumpled, but the trousers seem to be buckling in weird spots. Combine this with my feedback in the good taste threak, and I'm afraid we have danger, Will Robinson.

Fuck. I've just dissed edmorel...

Ha-he has a high right hip/shoulder, as I do. That will affect the pent drape and it also seems that the pents are "catching," as my flannels sometimes do on OTCs.
post #46582 of 78724



Sorry for taking such poor photos. The SC is actually light brown and the shirt light blue even though it looks white frown.gif
post #46583 of 78724

Alot of envy in the last pages.

 

AS, Malford, Seamaster etc.

 

Well done! A good day in the history of this thread.

 

/Andreas

post #46584 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


The sleeves are 1/4-1/2 to long but I'll wear it for a few months and let them settle, scrunch at the elbow, and then see if I want to take them in.

The pants are frumpy flannel that haven't been pressed in forever. I don't aim to dress with the sharp creases in the pants and perfect look to everything.

But man, you don't need to skip pressing flannel trousers for them to look disheveled. Just press them perfectly, leave them immaculate, then sit with them for half an hour lol8[1].gif

post #46585 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Nope, just the standard 2 piece.
I have to tell you, Im not loving the combo 100% myself. I had a very hard time thinking of what to wear with this tie. I figured TF/TF was the way to go, and I thought boring navy was too....boring.

The thing about this that grabs at me is the white shirt versus the tie. The white and off white are just irking me. So, since I was bored from being up and not feeling well, I decided to see what it would look like with some other thoughts. Here're quick mock ups of pink, lavender and blue:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Personally for what we've got I'd rank them lavender > pink > blue > white.
post #46586 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

The thing about this that grabs at me is the white shirt versus the tie. The white and off white are just irking me. So, since I was bored from being up and not feeling well, I decided to see what it would look like with some other thoughts. Here're quick mock ups of pink, lavender and blue:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Personally for what we've got I'd rank them lavender > pink > blue > white.

I think pink trumps all other colours in this case. Looks surprisingly good, I would say
post #46587 of 78724
Agreed on the pink, well done on the photoshop there.
post #46588 of 78724
Morning Gents,

B694CB52-99EE-4FCB-8107-A67496604C59-8804-00000541E813CB31_zpsad31963c.jpg
0842E21E-0B3F-42BB-B0F7-0B90820C95CE-8804-00000541ED7A66FE_zpsaa51a6d3.jpg
post #46589 of 78724

Thursday! Excuse my untied shoes.

 

 

 

 

post #46590 of 78724

This jacket came with boring navy buttons; I just replaced them with horn. Now all that remains is getting it tailored.

 

 

 

Truer colors (Click to show)

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III