Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3086
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46277 of 787222/27/13 at 12:06ampost #46278 of 787222/27/13 at 12:07ampost #46279 of 787222/27/13 at 12:11ampost #46280 of 787222/27/13 at 3:05ampost #46281 of 787222/27/13 at 3:19am
Even the bald ones, allegedly.
NYI, you hit it out of the park today.
Spoo, I love your suit but overall I feel it's a bit dull today with the heavy, neutral tie. And from the opposite point, just because brown shoes are allowed, doesn't mean they are always the best. I think black would be great here - maybe a bal boot or a monster longwing. Or even something unusual like a blue brogue or a green wholecut. I'm getting tired (dare I say it) of the G&G ubiquity. Sounds silly to say about such great shoes, but it's getting dull for a man of your inestimable calibre!
Irate - loving all that.
Tirailleur - I have to admit your style is a little too @fashion for me sometimes. Each to his own. But you do carry it better than most, and I actually really like your look today - long tail and all!
Edmorel, you do look rather disheveled...rather like I feel . But I like the jacket actually, even though it does break the "Glan check only for a suit" rule, and in my opinion needs darker trousers. But in those shoes, all sins should be forgiven. Not least because of what would happen if you kicked someone in them. I am dreaming of triple-soled cordovan Dinkelackers. Which shows how tragically detached from reality this forum has made me. Ho hum. At least you chaps get it.
Edit: just seen the post below. Wow! Good taste thread if you dare, Senor Diaz! That's a peach.
Edit 2: I missed out Moo amongst those. Nice!
Edited by mimo - 2/27/13 at 5:45ampost #46282 of 787222/27/13 at 3:31ampost #46283 of 787222/27/13 at 3:40ampost #46284 of 787222/27/13 at 3:43ampost #46285 of 787222/27/13 at 3:46ampost #46286 of 787222/27/13 at 3:54amNo time for proper photos today.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)vintage tweed SC
belisario MTM shirt
Johnston of Elgin lambswool cardigan
Arny's wool/silk tie
vintage flannel trousers by Davies & son
Tricker's suede single-strap monkspost #46287 of 787222/27/13 at 4:20ampost #46288 of 787222/27/13 at 4:26ampost #46289 of 787222/27/13 at 4:28amA rainy morning in NYC, but soon to be clearer, and I've a museum reception to attend this evening - the Whitney, for which all ideas of "appropriate dress" are thrown out the window. Half the crowd comes straight from their atelier, or the paint-smudged grunge that they wear would lead us to believe . . .
Be that as it may, today's attire - not paint-besmirched (at least so far).
Suit - BB GF
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - Zegna
PS - PRL
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
Shoes - Finsbury, Paris
Topcoat - JAB
Hat - Scala
Scarf - Ede & Ravenscroft
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Four (4) Wolf vs. Goat (WvG) Button Down After Dinner Shirts - Size... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Circumstance yet how everything adds 24 minutes ago
- › How many of you still wear raw denim? 29 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...