Just busting your chin pounders. Love the tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3074post #46096 of 787212/25/13 at 8:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46097 of 787212/25/13 at 8:38ampost #46098 of 787212/25/13 at 8:40ampost #46099 of 787212/25/13 at 8:41ampost #46100 of 787212/25/13 at 8:48am
i know that ianGP read this and was like ZOMG BEST DAY EVAR!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Tibor
My DB silk suit and most regal fedora.
As previously suggested, I have now had my trousers slimmed, and the seat taken up.
I will get some new pictures of the slimmed down trousers. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is one of your best, imo.
SVB - awesome wedding pic. congrats.post #46101 of 787212/25/13 at 8:51ampost #46102 of 787212/25/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Also quite the skinny gent - 15" collar might compensate!
(Looking good, Clap - you do get some great pics. Maybe a PS missing? If you're going minimalist smart, then maybe a narrow white slash would still add some sharpness?)post #46103 of 787212/25/13 at 9:20ampost #46104 of 787212/25/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Deets (Click to show)
I was going to claim for a full shoto of the suit, until I saw all the spoiler photos. Fantastic suit!post #46105 of 787212/25/13 at 9:23ampost #46106 of 787212/25/13 at 9:29ampost #46107 of 787212/25/13 at 9:59amQuote:
I know man, I need to get my SC collection above one. By the way, how are the bruises healing up? Your cleft was pretty banged up.
Thank you sir, and to those who thumbed.post #46108 of 787212/25/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
It's shocking to me to see that so many are against new things here. Everyone post the same ''normal'' outfits which is great. Classic is always the best way to go, as for work that's how I dress aswell.
But on my spare time I like very much to go crazy with colors, scarfs and just go the wrong way with everything. Stilig is doing such way and many others here on SF and once they do, you all piss over it.
Posting outfits here is not about rules or the way YOU LIKE IT. It's what you are wearing right now , not how ugly it is. And many of you that comment so harsch on everyone, post even worse outfit then the guy himself.
Instead of being rude, try to see the good things about the outfit. Something new, fresh, someone who dares to go the other way.
Said like a "true" gentleman. I was shocked by the tone of some of the comments. Some would have you believe that clothes maketh the man, I have obviously been mistakenpost #46109 of 787212/25/13 at 10:23ampost #46110 of 787212/25/13 at 10:33amQuote:
See, I guess I come at this from a different perspective. WAYWRN has always had an element of feedback to it--many people are posting here in order to become better dressers, to develop their style, etc. Feedback helps to do this.
If this was nothing other than a circlejerk where every fit is met with a chorus of "Awesome!" and "Well done!", no one improves. No one learns that their clothes don't come close to fitting them, that mixing six patterns of the same scale is a bad idea, or that neon red doesn't look good on, well, anyone. Further, if it was only to show off what you were wearing, regardless of how well the fit works, and with no feedback, this would speak very negatively about those posting there--that it is simply a matter of narcissism, wanting a bunch of positive feedback, genuine or not, about what they are wearing.
Certainly, feedback should be polite and constructive. "Stay off teh intarwebz, n00b" doesn't help anyone improve. But I strongly disagree that terrible fits shouldn't be called such.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...
- › Suede or leather chukkas for winter/autumn? 2 minutes ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Jcrew Cordovan Color 8 Captoe Boots Size 8 3 minutes ago
- › MARBOT - french made Goodyear welted - 46/12 size - new 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone happy with itailor.com? 13 minutes ago
- › Camel Hair Sport Coat 44 R 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 18 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015