Just busting your chin pounders. Love the tie.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3074post #46096 of 787212/25/13 at 8:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46097 of 787212/25/13 at 8:38ampost #46098 of 787212/25/13 at 8:40ampost #46099 of 787212/25/13 at 8:41ampost #46100 of 787212/25/13 at 8:48am
i know that ianGP read this and was like ZOMG BEST DAY EVAR!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Tibor
My DB silk suit and most regal fedora.
As previously suggested, I have now had my trousers slimmed, and the seat taken up.
I will get some new pictures of the slimmed down trousers. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is one of your best, imo.
SVB - awesome wedding pic. congrats.post #46101 of 787212/25/13 at 8:51ampost #46102 of 787212/25/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Also quite the skinny gent - 15" collar might compensate!
(Looking good, Clap - you do get some great pics. Maybe a PS missing? If you're going minimalist smart, then maybe a narrow white slash would still add some sharpness?)post #46103 of 787212/25/13 at 9:20ampost #46104 of 787212/25/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Deets (Click to show)
I was going to claim for a full shoto of the suit, until I saw all the spoiler photos. Fantastic suit!post #46105 of 787212/25/13 at 9:23ampost #46106 of 787212/25/13 at 9:29ampost #46107 of 787212/25/13 at 9:59amQuote:
I know man, I need to get my SC collection above one. By the way, how are the bruises healing up? Your cleft was pretty banged up.
Thank you sir, and to those who thumbed.post #46108 of 787212/25/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
It's shocking to me to see that so many are against new things here. Everyone post the same ''normal'' outfits which is great. Classic is always the best way to go, as for work that's how I dress aswell.
But on my spare time I like very much to go crazy with colors, scarfs and just go the wrong way with everything. Stilig is doing such way and many others here on SF and once they do, you all piss over it.
Posting outfits here is not about rules or the way YOU LIKE IT. It's what you are wearing right now , not how ugly it is. And many of you that comment so harsch on everyone, post even worse outfit then the guy himself.
Instead of being rude, try to see the good things about the outfit. Something new, fresh, someone who dares to go the other way.
Said like a "true" gentleman. I was shocked by the tone of some of the comments. Some would have you believe that clothes maketh the man, I have obviously been mistakenpost #46109 of 787212/25/13 at 10:23ampost #46110 of 787212/25/13 at 10:33amQuote:
See, I guess I come at this from a different perspective. WAYWRN has always had an element of feedback to it--many people are posting here in order to become better dressers, to develop their style, etc. Feedback helps to do this.
If this was nothing other than a circlejerk where every fit is met with a chorus of "Awesome!" and "Well done!", no one improves. No one learns that their clothes don't come close to fitting them, that mixing six patterns of the same scale is a bad idea, or that neon red doesn't look good on, well, anyone. Further, if it was only to show off what you were wearing, regardless of how well the fit works, and with no feedback, this would speak very negatively about those posting there--that it is simply a matter of narcissism, wanting a bunch of positive feedback, genuine or not, about what they are wearing.
Certainly, feedback should be polite and constructive. "Stay off teh intarwebz, n00b" doesn't help anyone improve. But I strongly disagree that terrible fits shouldn't be called such.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...