Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3074post #46096 of 787222/25/13 at 8:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46097 of 787222/25/13 at 8:37ampost #46098 of 787222/25/13 at 8:38ampost #46099 of 787222/25/13 at 8:40ampost #46100 of 787222/25/13 at 8:41ampost #46101 of 787222/25/13 at 8:48am
i know that ianGP read this and was like ZOMG BEST DAY EVAR!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Tibor
My DB silk suit and most regal fedora.
As previously suggested, I have now had my trousers slimmed, and the seat taken up.
I will get some new pictures of the slimmed down trousers. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is one of your best, imo.
SVB - awesome wedding pic. congrats.post #46102 of 787222/25/13 at 8:51ampost #46103 of 787222/25/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Also quite the skinny gent - 15" collar might compensate!
(Looking good, Clap - you do get some great pics. Maybe a PS missing? If you're going minimalist smart, then maybe a narrow white slash would still add some sharpness?)post #46104 of 787222/25/13 at 9:20ampost #46105 of 787222/25/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Deets (Click to show)
I was going to claim for a full shoto of the suit, until I saw all the spoiler photos. Fantastic suit!post #46106 of 787222/25/13 at 9:23ampost #46107 of 787222/25/13 at 9:29ampost #46108 of 787222/25/13 at 9:59amQuote:
I know man, I need to get my SC collection above one. By the way, how are the bruises healing up? Your cleft was pretty banged up.
Thank you sir, and to those who thumbed.post #46109 of 787222/25/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
It's shocking to me to see that so many are against new things here. Everyone post the same ''normal'' outfits which is great. Classic is always the best way to go, as for work that's how I dress aswell.
But on my spare time I like very much to go crazy with colors, scarfs and just go the wrong way with everything. Stilig is doing such way and many others here on SF and once they do, you all piss over it.
Posting outfits here is not about rules or the way YOU LIKE IT. It's what you are wearing right now , not how ugly it is. And many of you that comment so harsch on everyone, post even worse outfit then the guy himself.
Instead of being rude, try to see the good things about the outfit. Something new, fresh, someone who dares to go the other way.
Said like a "true" gentleman. I was shocked by the tone of some of the comments. Some would have you believe that clothes maketh the man, I have obviously been mistakenpost #46110 of 787222/25/13 at 10:23am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 21 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 21 minutes ago
- › GoLdMaDeLiSt ExPeRt काला जादू ?? +919799138999)) BlaCk MagiC... 23 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...