Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3074post #46096 of 787242/25/13 at 8:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46097 of 787242/25/13 at 8:37ampost #46098 of 787242/25/13 at 8:38ampost #46099 of 787242/25/13 at 8:40ampost #46100 of 787242/25/13 at 8:41ampost #46101 of 787242/25/13 at 8:48am
i know that ianGP read this and was like ZOMG BEST DAY EVAR!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Tibor
My DB silk suit and most regal fedora.
As previously suggested, I have now had my trousers slimmed, and the seat taken up.
I will get some new pictures of the slimmed down trousers. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this is one of your best, imo.
SVB - awesome wedding pic. congrats.post #46102 of 787242/25/13 at 8:51ampost #46103 of 787242/25/13 at 9:12amQuote:
Also quite the skinny gent - 15" collar might compensate!
(Looking good, Clap - you do get some great pics. Maybe a PS missing? If you're going minimalist smart, then maybe a narrow white slash would still add some sharpness?)post #46104 of 787242/25/13 at 9:20ampost #46105 of 787242/25/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by GMMcL
Deets (Click to show)
I was going to claim for a full shoto of the suit, until I saw all the spoiler photos. Fantastic suit!post #46106 of 787242/25/13 at 9:23ampost #46107 of 787242/25/13 at 9:29ampost #46108 of 787242/25/13 at 9:59amQuote:
I know man, I need to get my SC collection above one. By the way, how are the bruises healing up? Your cleft was pretty banged up.
Thank you sir, and to those who thumbed.post #46109 of 787242/25/13 at 10:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Hampton
It's shocking to me to see that so many are against new things here. Everyone post the same ''normal'' outfits which is great. Classic is always the best way to go, as for work that's how I dress aswell.
But on my spare time I like very much to go crazy with colors, scarfs and just go the wrong way with everything. Stilig is doing such way and many others here on SF and once they do, you all piss over it.
Posting outfits here is not about rules or the way YOU LIKE IT. It's what you are wearing right now , not how ugly it is. And many of you that comment so harsch on everyone, post even worse outfit then the guy himself.
Instead of being rude, try to see the good things about the outfit. Something new, fresh, someone who dares to go the other way.
Said like a "true" gentleman. I was shocked by the tone of some of the comments. Some would have you believe that clothes maketh the man, I have obviously been mistakenpost #46110 of 787242/25/13 at 10:23am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 4 seconds ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 25 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Bordeaux vs Nantes Live Streaming Soccer International - Club... 42 seconds ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 45 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Aue vs VfB Stuttgart Live Streaming Soccer International - Club... 1 minute ago
- › Altach vs Wolfsburg Live Streaming Soccer International - Club... 1 minute ago
- › Almere City FC vs Cambuur Live Streaming Soccer International -... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)