Looking again, I agree with you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3073
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46082 of 787232/25/13 at 5:14amPlaid on plaid - I'm not sure it works here, but I really like the burnt orange of the tie with the brown PoW of the suit. I probably just should get a plain tie in burnt orange.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Austin Reed signature line suit
Belisario MTM shirt
Mountain & Sackett wool tie
Drakes wool/silk PSpost #46083 of 787232/25/13 at 5:50ampost #46084 of 787232/25/13 at 6:49ampost #46085 of 787232/25/13 at 6:51ampost #46086 of 787232/25/13 at 6:58ampost #46087 of 787232/25/13 at 7:02amQuote:
ok, is not a db, but you have to agree they look incredibly alike even in the face I mean he could be his grandsonpost #46088 of 787232/25/13 at 7:17ampost #46089 of 787232/25/13 at 7:35amQuote:
How could I miss this! Looking great, congratulationspost #46090 of 787232/25/13 at 7:38ampost #46091 of 787232/25/13 at 7:49am
^ THAT is just effin' awesome.
I'll add to the congratulations to both SVB & Citan; nice work guys. Also, congratulations to Tibor for being able to wear that silk DB with such flair. I believe it's the Spano I used to own, and he wears it so much better than I ever could muster. It's so perfect for his style.
Another freezing cold day. Once every couple of years, I try wearing a button done collar with a tie. It always looks/feels so seriously weird to me. But it's fun to play around with it once in a blue moon.post #46092 of 787232/25/13 at 7:51ampost #46093 of 787232/25/13 at 7:52am
Your posting is remarkably au courant for New York, as the exhibition "Impressionism and Fashion" has just opened at the Metropolitan Museum, featuring the clothing (real and painted) from the era of your costume.post #46094 of 787232/25/13 at 8:18ampost #46095 of 787232/25/13 at 8:20amQuote:
Synchronicity is always fun. Some of the stuff I am wearing is actually authentic - the frock coat, for example. The waistcoat was made by my wife to a C19th pattern, as was the cravat. The shirt and the hat are mid-C19th reproductions from Darcy Clothing. The cane and moustache wax are from a slightly eccentric neighbour (he's a drill sergeant in the Canadian forces with a fearsome waxed moustache!). What I really want are some proper side-buttoned C19th style boots. There are a couple of Parisian makers who still do them, but at a ridiculous price, and vintage men's boots of this kind are hard to come by... anyway, next week I will be doing New York in the 1920s / 30s, so it will be full heavy 3-piece and fedora time. I won't be able to do this as well as Tibor, who has got this down...
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 45 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 47 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Some outfit help appreciated 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 8 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...