Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3070post #46036 of 787222/22/13 at 4:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #46037 of 787222/22/13 at 8:27pmpost #46038 of 787222/22/13 at 9:45pmpost #46039 of 787222/23/13 at 1:48ampost #46040 of 787222/23/13 at 3:56am
I'm not sure where the monks themselves have come from, but possibly Septieme Largeur (http://www.septiemelargeur.fr/rennan--forme-206-naturel-a-patiner-p17875-fr.html), They do their own custom patinas of course, but also sell the plain crust shoes if you want to arrange your own, so I think that must be it.
I've seen a picture of camouflaged monks like that by Alexander Nurulaeff of "Dandy Shoe Care" in Rome (http://www.dandyshoecare.it). He does all sorts of custom patina stuff, but I think this is one of his signature things, called "Urban Jungle" or something. Hang on...let me see....yep, here it is: http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2012/08/todays-favorites-camouflage-patina-by.html
I've not had anything from him myself although I did make some enquiries. Very responsive and helpful guy, and if you don't like this, his portfolio is pretty impressive.
I really, really love this from top to toe. Your crazy roped shoulders make me smile. Thank you, individuality makes the world a better place.
On the flip side of that, funeral today, so black tie, no bright socks or coloured laces, and slip-on monks for easy divestment at the mosque.post #46041 of 787222/23/13 at 7:38ampost #46042 of 787222/23/13 at 9:43ampost #46043 of 787222/23/13 at 10:13ampost #46044 of 787222/23/13 at 10:15amQuote:
Oh I really dislike that picture. I was hungover and I'd been wearing the suit the night before and it certainly shows. Yep it's the same suit. I have narrowed the lapels since the picture without my glasses on. I'm actually thinking of making it a 3 button rather than a 2 roll 3.post #46045 of 787222/23/13 at 10:15ampost #46046 of 787222/23/13 at 11:11ampost #46047 of 787222/23/13 at 11:24ampost #46048 of 787222/23/13 at 11:33ampost #46049 of 787222/23/13 at 1:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Happy friday everyone. I found out I was matched to my number 1 choice for clinical psychology internship. I am very happy! So I wore my favorite color..purple!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Congrats on your placement! This purple sweater is a knockout.post #46050 of 787222/23/13 at 1:28pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › TOJ Navy Calf Minimalist Double Rider 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 4 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...