I'm guessing the pink shirt and what looks like a solid silk hanky? I like it, though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3057post #45841 of 787172/20/13 at 11:07pmpost #45842 of 787172/21/13 at 12:39ampost #45843 of 787172/21/13 at 2:14ampost #45844 of 787172/21/13 at 2:17am
I probably shouldn't be commenting on a guy with +- 13,000 posts.. however..
Overall I like it including the colours but..
I will comment on what i see.
The trouser legs would look better straight cut than flared, or straighten your knees.
Jacket looks to be very long, far below your knuckles, maybe camera angle.
Tie is far too long, hangs half way down your fly.
Shirt collar is too big by about 2 sizes. I notice you have tightened it to lose the gap but the collar blades criss crossing does not look so good.
and of course a "cream puff" basic or cream/brown/rust/maroon patterned puff PS would go so well with the colours in the stripes in your SC.post #45845 of 787172/21/13 at 2:50ampost #45846 of 787172/21/13 at 4:24amPlaying with my "new toys" (the boots), and unabashedly retro in detailing today.
Suit - BB GF
Shirt - BB
Tie - PRL
Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.
PS - Robert Talbott
Boots - Paul Stuart
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Fortnum & Mason
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #45847 of 787172/21/13 at 5:13ampost #45848 of 787172/21/13 at 5:31ampost #45849 of 787172/21/13 at 5:32ampost #45850 of 787172/21/13 at 5:48amQuote:I love the colors at work here! esp. that vestOriginally Posted by LilacCords
Morning Gents, Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Concurred with CP! And i'm liking the tie's textureOriginally Posted by DerekS
HSM, Charvet, Hober Challis wool, vintage PS,. Howard Yount twill trous, Pantherellas, vintage wholecuts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #45851 of 787172/21/13 at 5:48ampost #45852 of 787172/21/13 at 5:51ampost #45853 of 787172/21/13 at 6:15ampost #45854 of 787172/21/13 at 6:16ampost #45855 of 787172/21/13 at 6:18am
Derek & CP rocking today!
Impromptu "casual" business dinner - velvet loucheness came to mind.
Edit: Ian, that birdseye is awesome; nice tie too, great pics.
Edit II: Oh bloody hell, Acrid! Already?! There's you a nice handsome fellow in a tasteful wardrobe, and then it's bloody horsebits and nakedness as the sting in the tail. I feel quite upset.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Japanese Leather Goods/Accessories 41 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding