We can find some naked pictures of Taft for you if you'd like.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:14am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3044
Styleforum Top Picks
I know what you mean! I still haven't found an appropriate match for a navy and green striped shirt that I have (why on earth did I buy a navy and green striped shirt???).
- Lilac and Derek, sorry for the shirt abuse.
- TTO, you get the same - just a thing about big stripes and me. That suit is rocking and the attitude is great. Those tassles need some new friends to share the burden though!
- Stitchy that looks great. Just don't let the socks and jacket meet or the universe may implode.
- Monkeyface, that jacket is insane. Love it. It's just begging for a pocket square though - maybe even yet another white one, considering the bold tie. Really, that is awesome.
Yes you should. Can't tell what color is the jacket... from my point of view, looks like something brown...?
Is there any match for this, other than a pair of khakis and a really casual shoe? Unless you mean that there are navy and green stripes with a different ground.
i used to LOVE stripey shirts. i have so many...and really regret buying them. Now i typically wear them without a tie...or a solid dark tie.
I think you could get away with a navy tie with this. or MAYBE a chocolate brown.
Thanks! I was thinking it needed a PS too, but the ones I have seemed to bold. Somehow I've never gotten around to actually buying a plain white one.
I've got a solid navy wool tie that I might try it with if I go with a tie at all. You know, I've usually gone with solid shirts but I've been wanting to experiment with stripes. Which is why I got this, perhaps before I knew what I would even pair it with.
Claggy, I'm sure this has been addressed but methinks a slightly lower buttoning point and open quarters would do you wonders
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw