or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3041  

post #45601 of 78723

A rushed picture this morning (the green of the tie all but disappears). Just wanted to establish that I do not, in fact, have dwarf legs.

 

post #45602 of 78723
lol8[1].gif @ cousin donuts
post #45603 of 78723
I'm surprised Sander doesn't get more love here. shog[1].gif
post #45604 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

A rushed picture this morning (the green of the tie all but disappears). Just wanted to establish that I do not, in fact, have dwarf legs.

 

Info on the pants?

post #45605 of 78723

It's some Australian wool. That's really all I know about it. It's gray with hints of brown and green.

 

post #45606 of 78723

Two more weeks until I get back home! Until then the travel wardrobe is being stretched to the limit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #45607 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

A rushed picture this morning (the green of the tie all but disappears). Just wanted to establish that I do not, in fact, have dwarf legs.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Is that a camera remote? You, you censored.gif.
post #45608 of 78723

Claggy: "hi ho, hi ho.." I like that a lot.  A more timid creature would have gone with a white or colour-edged PS there.  I congratulate you on having more pocketballs.

 

Caustic:  that is just awesome. Love the jacket, the tie works great on the blue shirt, and with all that going on, the white PS seems appropriate despite what I just said above!

post #45609 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

 

Caustic:  that is just awesome. Love the jacket, the tie works great on the blue shirt, and with all that going on, the white PS seems appropriate despite what I just said above!

 

Thanks! I've been traumatized by square fail lately, so I'm trying to go back to basics. lol

post #45610 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


Is that a camera remote? You, you censored.gif.

Indeed. I'm am practicing my mid-walk pose and soccer dribbling.

post #45611 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

I'm surprised Sander doesn't get more love here. shog[1].gif

Your love is all i need. inlove.gif

Actually I think it's a common phenomenon; if you don't post that often, people don't comment. Maybe because it's easier to judge a fit if you have a coherent image of the poster.
post #45612 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

A rushed picture this morning (the green of the tie all but disappears). Just wanted to establish that I do not, in fact, have dwarf legs.

 

Hey Mister, you looking great as usual, but I don't want rushed pics man, I want full on detailed shots including close up in focus of your shirt, tie & PS. fing02[1].gif

post #45613 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post


Your love is all i need. inlove.gif

Actually I think it's a common phenomenon; if you don't post that often, people don't comment. Maybe because it's easier to judge a fit if you have a coherent image of the poster.

Well I also thought your last outfit was excellent. I think you should post more fits for us viewers to appreciate. Yeah!!

post #45614 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

I thrifted this YSL tie last week with this SC/Shirt in mind. I think it worked out pretty well. Close-up on the pants to show the texture of the fabric. The material is awesome for spring conditions, and today is going to be 70 degrees. I really need to start picking up some basic squares now...

Good outfit Irate, I personally do not like the button down collar, however that is only my opinion, and, as you say, a simple silk puff would complete this nicely. Maybe a swirl or so of blue/green and reddish brown although plain old cream puff would also do it to some extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Two more weeks until I get back home! Until then the travel wardrobe is being stretched to the limit.

 

 

 

 

 

If this is an example of your "stretched" travel wardrobe, then you are doing an excellent job of it in my humble opinion..    yes, excellent!!

post #45615 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnboy View Post

If this is an example of your "stretched" travel wardrobe, then you are doing an excellent job of it in my humble opinion..    yes, excellent!!

 

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III