or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3039  

post #45571 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

P., a silk cream square would have really elevated this. Right now, it is too binary. Not a disaster by any stretch, but the potential is there for greatness and it was just barely missed.
post #45572 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSSwertlow View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

P., a silk cream square would have really elevated this. Right now, it is too binary. Not a disaster by any stretch, but the potential is there for greatness and it was just barely missed.
It
post #45573 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSSwertlow View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post

P., a silk cream square would have really elevated this. Right now, it is too binary. Not a disaster by any stretch, but the potential is there for greatness and it was just barely missed.
It
post #45574 of 78722

Cold again this Morning, Roll in Spring please
post #45575 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Apparently the photographer was, too.

She was.
post #45576 of 78722

Hello Monday.  How you doing?

 

 

 

 


Edited by mimo - 2/18/13 at 6:49am
post #45577 of 78722

 

 

post #45578 of 78722

^new camera (or have I not been checking this thread often enough) looks a hundred times better than the blurs (if you don't mind me saying) you had before. Beautiful jacket by the way though I think a more conservative tie would look better.

EDIT: Woops addressed to mimo:)

post #45579 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBunny View Post

^new camera (or have I not been checking this thread often enough) looks a hundred times better than the blurs (if you don't mind me saying) you had before. Beautiful jacket by the way though I think a more conservative tie would look better.

EDIT: Woops addressed to mimo:)

 

Hehe thanks Bunny.  It's the same crappy camera back, but better than the Blackberry.  I've just given up on the full length mirror shots etc, because anything other than close up like this is blurry and also had a weird perspective distortion.

 

Anyway, thanks - I do like this jacket.  I didn't think of this tie as particularly bold to be honest - and with grey flannels and plain tan captoes, the overall package is more muted.  But noted - maybe I'll go for something more plain and solid with this jacket next time, in the tie, PS or both?

post #45580 of 78722
Maybe I've been reading the good taste thread too much...and forgot what fun was... :P
post #45581 of 78722

Great bar shoes.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neofinitia View Post

Tad tipsy...
photo Picture2326_zps5e162776.jpg
post #45582 of 78722

@twistoffat: too much gray
@mimo: can't make up my mind on that jacket. The pocket square, however, is great. Also, much better than the old camera.

@mobbie: much better than the previous posts. Is that one of the ties that driftking gifted to you (also, apologies if I'm misremembering you)

post #45583 of 78722
same old...



post #45584 of 78722
Monday again, unfortunately baldy[1].gif


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Vintage Fallan & Harvey SC
Belisario MTM shirt
John Smedley cardigan
Atmosphere cashmere tie
Malford of London silk PS
Austin Reed trousers
Tricker's Kensington
post #45585 of 78722
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

 

@mobbie: much better than the previous posts. Is that one of the ties that driftking gifted to you (also, apologies if I'm misremembering you)

Nope, I got it myself. It's Boss Black, but it was only $20... couldn't pass on that.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III