or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3036  

post #45526 of 78723
It's supposed to be an easy fitting, somewhat slouchy aesthetic.
post #45527 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

It's supposed to be an easy fitting, somewhat slouchy aesthetic.

i like that aesthetic, but this would benefit greatly from longer trous and tucking in the shirt. i dont like seeing the shirt tail sticking below the bottom of a jacket/sweater/cardigan. if both of those changed, the fit would be fantastic. at least to me. and that means fuckall. wink.gif
post #45528 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

i like that aesthetic, but this would benefit greatly from longer trous and tucking in the shirt. i dont like seeing the shirt tail sticking below the bottom of a jacket/sweater/cardigan. if both of those changed, the fit would be fantastic. at least to me. and that means fuckall. wink.gif

Fuckall beats jack shit.
post #45529 of 78723
Moo, I think bigger guys like us need to be careful how we use volume. I'm sure the pic makes it look worse than it is but it looks like you are hiding in your clothes. My problem is that there is volume everywhere. I think with some stacked jeans, non dress shoes, and a shorter, slimmer shirt you would get the slouchy comfortable look but a bit more refined just my opinion.
post #45530 of 78723
This is my first time posting any fit pics. Any tips on taking better photos would be appreciated.




post #45531 of 78723
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

Upon further reflection, I fear the pocket square takes this over the top into matchy-matchy territory.

IMG_1816.jpgIMG_1817.jpgIMG_1818.jpg

Is this hail? Or dandruff?

I'm not sure whether these fit pics are the result of resilience in the face of inclement weather, or the need for a better shampoo. Otherwise the fit is great apart from the pocket square.
post #45532 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

Moo, I think bigger guys like us need to be careful how we use volume. I'm sure the pic makes it look worse than it is but it looks like you are hiding in your clothes. My problem is that there is volume everywhere. I think with some stacked jeans, non dress shoes, and a shorter, slimmer shirt you would get the slouchy comfortable look but a bit more refined just my opinion.

I think Ed's on the money, Moo. Or you could just tuck in the shirt. smile.gif
post #45533 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post

Cool guy. Brand of coat?

It was actually thrifted. Sorry I forgot to post that.
post #45534 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post


It was actually thrifted. Sorry I forgot to post that.


Here or Stateside?

post #45535 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Spoo could spare nary a fuck today.

as opposed to what other day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post

No comment on the fit, but man I have that exact lamp standing next to my sofa too!!

lol, i had one in my old office too.
post #45536 of 78723
Tad tipsy...
photo Picture2326_zps5e162776.jpg

photo Picture2335_zpsbe7f1855.jpg
post #45537 of 78723
^^ awesome ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

the sweater is ugly...

lol, the folks in SWD would have you hanged for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I guess my issue is that the top is a streetwear look that should have a slimmer and shorter shirt along with different pants, and the bottom is a MC fit that should have a tucked in shirt.

pretty much this. SWD up top, MC down below. that is the issue, imo.
post #45538 of 78723
You're here in SF, Neo? Welcome back!
post #45539 of 78723
Thanks both. Yep, passing through smile.gif
post #45540 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyledbyShawn View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 



Hello everyone this is my first post on the thread! I am just beginning to (hopefully) maximize my potential in dressing well. I am looking for some constructive criticism, the good bad and the ugly! Thanks

Is the jacket a RL Black Label?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III