Most doctors dress like shite so if you disregard the rule, whatever, but leave on your white coat. Feel free to wear the SC though when you're off the floor. Help your peers step up their game.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3033post #45481 of 787222/15/13 at 11:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #45482 of 787222/15/13 at 11:58ampost #45483 of 787222/15/13 at 12:00pm
Post #888 She Nian Ji Xiang!
Ian, Derek, TTO, holdfast stitches. a lot of great fits in this thread lately. time to break that combo:
white shirt & tweed + pleated navy flannel odd trousers and a TV fold square. MC's favourite pairing.
Edited by clapeyron - 2/15/13 at 2:51pmpost #45484 of 787222/15/13 at 12:16pmpost #45485 of 787222/15/13 at 12:44pmpost #45486 of 787222/15/13 at 1:33pmpost #45487 of 787222/15/13 at 1:54pmpost #45488 of 787222/15/13 at 2:26pmpost #45489 of 787222/15/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
I'm not a big fan of Red Bull Energy, but I am quite fond of their cola. Not because of the 'all natural' hippie BS but I actually prefer the taste over regular coke.
I brought this tray along for me and my friends for our monthly film night with Cuba Libre and Mojito. So no need to be concerned about my sugar levels.
We watched Enter the void and Un Prophète (both '09) and had Créole Shrubb to go along with the French theme.
@braddock very nice rig. But I'm not sold on the shirt in this combo.
OT: Are you the tenant of a manor or is it just well maintained 'Altbau' ?
Edited by clapeyron - 2/15/13 at 4:07pmpost #45490 of 787222/15/13 at 3:58pmpost #45491 of 787222/15/13 at 3:59pmpost #45492 of 787222/15/13 at 4:01pmQuote:
I mean, if you dont have a choice, you dont have a choice. But IMO, it looks very juvenile, like a kid that was forced to dress up so his mom stuck on a tie and called it a day.post #45493 of 787222/15/13 at 4:04pmpost #45494 of 787222/15/13 at 4:35pmpost #45495 of 787222/15/13 at 4:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Brunello Cucinelli cashmere blend SC
Kiton 100% cashmere double sided tie (purchased through one of my ebay auctions from a generous friend who then sent it back to me as a gift because I told him it was one of the best ties I ever sold and loved it. Thanks again brah)
Robert Talbott 100% cashmere square
Creed Silver Mountain Water
Ike Behar black suede top stitched belt (unseen)
John Lobb William II Boot
I like the texture on that sport coat a lot, have the same dead stock hopsack waiting to be made up, looks very good.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 1 minute ago
- › Black magic specialist guruji in beharin+91-9928926628 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Black magic specialist guruji in australia +91-9928926628 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...