or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3031  

post #45451 of 78724

I can give you a fiver for the tie too. I hope you combine shipping which is on you.

 

On a more serious note. 

The top is fantastic as well as the shoes but I am not a fan of denim with the ensemble.

A pair of flannells would have been superb.

 

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post


10?!

$8 dollarbucks and you got a de.... waitaminute! :P
post #45452 of 78724
casual friday today...following Ian's lead with a SC, tie, and denim.

post #45453 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post

I can give you a fiver for the tie too. I hope you combine shipping which is on you.

On a more serious note. 
The top is fantastic as well as the shoes but I am not a fan of denim with the ensemble.
A pair of flannells would have been superb.

A

I agree, I could make it better, but I'm taking advantage of 'jeans' day at the office. No way I'm missing the one day I'm allowed to be a semi-rebel at work smile.gif
post #45454 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

casual friday today...following Ian's lead with a SC, tie, and denim.


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Woot woot! Looking awesome, D!
post #45455 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Woot woot! Looking awesome, D!

thanks man! you as well.... LOVE the color and fabric on the jacket...kiton kills it. Also..deets on the bag?
post #45456 of 78724


Two days in a row...what is the world coming to?
-TTO
post #45457 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post

Two days in a row...what is the world coming to?
-TTO

im certain im not the only one hoping for a 3rd and 4th day in a row. fantastic fit as usual T!
post #45458 of 78724
derek

ian

TTO

love

it
post #45459 of 78724
pents are navy. eek.gif




post #45460 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post

Graduation ceremony for my elementary school today. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Oxxford (mason model) charcoal sharkskin 3-piece
Shirt: Korean bespoke
Tie: Thrifted
Shoes: Alden black captoes

Someone is challenging Rob for best-dressed teacher!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Long time fellas!

Happy Friday!


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kiton
Borreli
Vanda
Naked&Famous
G&G
TF

I would like this more if the denim were a really dark wash or really faded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pents are navy. eek.gif





I wish the tie fabric weren't quite so rustic, Stitchy. It's a bit of a fuzz overload. But, fistbump.gif on the navy pents.
post #45461 of 78724
^^Nice
post #45462 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post

Greetings from Mexico City ... After a loooong day

 

Welcome to the City! Nice outfit!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post



Brunello Cucinelli cashmere blend SC
Borrelli FC
Kiton 100% cashmere double sided tie (purchased through one of my ebay auctions from a generous friend who then sent it back to me as a gift because I told him it was one of the best ties I ever sold and loved it. Thanks again brah)
Robert Talbott 100% cashmere square
Creed Silver Mountain Water
Ike Behar black suede top stitched belt (unseen)
Polo flannels
John Lobb William II Boot

 

Nice Espú!

post #45463 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

Long time fellas!

Happy Friday!


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kiton
Borreli
Vanda
Naked&Famous
G&G
TF

 

Fantastic jacket!

post #45464 of 78724

I usually don't wear a tie on fridays but we are going to meet a new client, so...

 

 

post #45465 of 78724
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I wish the tie fabric weren't quite so rustic, Stitchy. It's a bit of a fuzz overload. But, fistbump.gif on the navy pents.

FUZZY FRIDAY FTW!!!!!! i love this tie. smile.gif

and yes, blue pents are delicious. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

^^Nice

thanks. i think that was aimed at me. lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III