Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 3028post #45406 of 787192/14/13 at 11:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #45407 of 787192/14/13 at 11:06amQuote:Pleasantly restrained, I think - not dowdy.Originally Posted by Holdfast
Feeling slightly shabby after big O's stonking effort, but still...
Wanted try dark grey trousers with this jacket. On balance, I think my lighter grey ones work better. This combination seems a bit, well, "dowdy" I suppose is the right word. I wondered if the brightness of the jumper & square, and the boldness of the check in the jacket, would mitigate that enough for it to work, but the photo suggests "not really". OK, but unremarkable. Worth the experiment though.post #45408 of 787192/14/13 at 11:10am
My initiation post...
Drapers Cashmere / Silk Gun Club Fabric, Wingtip MTM- A little tight in the chest
- Sleeve length needs a little work
Cego White Shirt
Stark & Sons Navy Genadine
Raleigh Denim Jeans
Chocolate Suede Alfred Sargent Captoes
Navy Cashmere Palatino OTC Socks (product development )post #45409 of 787192/14/13 at 11:11ampost #45410 of 787192/14/13 at 11:12amQuote:
On today of all days, I prefer to think of it as the jumper showing off its passionate love for me.
(fwiw, on a more serious note, it doesn't feel tight at all around the neck)post #45411 of 787192/14/13 at 11:13amQuote:After my two recent failures (featuring a camel coat and a striped blue shirt), I guess it's good to see how it should be done!Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB Makers jacket
BB Milano trou
Alden for BB shell LHSpost #45412 of 787192/14/13 at 11:15ampost #45413 of 787192/14/13 at 1:06pm
I don't know how you did that but it was terribly clever!
Loake might not be a very flash brand in this company, but I have a couple of pairs that have served me well for years, and also a cheap Indian-made one I got recently that's giving me a lot of pleasure: same last as your Kemptons actually; might have to have some. Thanks for the tip, and I promise no more cursing. :)post #45414 of 787192/14/13 at 1:08pmpost #45415 of 787192/14/13 at 1:11pmpost #45416 of 787192/14/13 at 1:16pmpost #45417 of 787192/14/13 at 2:06pmpost #45418 of 787192/14/13 at 2:22pmpost #45419 of 787192/14/13 at 2:23pmpost #45420 of 787192/14/13 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
Can you hex sprezz?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Which part do you want a sample from?
Seriously though, what do you do at your university that requires such things?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Cars We Drive! 31 seconds ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 50 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...