thanks man, its a sweet shirt, that is why. ino, its really crap that full fot pic. i should probably take it down.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2993
I read a thread in which they said that white shirts aren't the best option, but I think that Clapeyron said the proper words.
Thanks aravenel! I need to extend my collection of PS the tie is marroon with pink dots and the PS is red with white.
what most people who condemn white shirts seem to neglect in my opinion is that the colour and complexion of one's skin also plays an important role. sure there are certain tie and/or suit instances where a pale blue shirt would have been more favourable over white, but equally important to me is the skin. white shirts with tan skin looks terrific.
You nailed it!
Today's choices are simple to the point of severity, but I need a change on occasion from my usual over-the-top style. As it is, I've not worn today's suit in about a year (according to the dry cleaning tags) - happy that it still seems to fit.
Suit - BB GF
Tie - JAB
Cufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of Art
PS - Robert Talbott
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's NYC
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Aquascutum
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMO this is good!
I need a tie like that. IMO very noce combo.
that seems to be the consensus.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 21 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 54 seconds ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA - Japanese Denim & More (Flat Head, Iron Heart,... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin. Carmina 2nd brand? 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw