Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2990
I don't have a problem with them, though I do find myself reaching for blue more often than white.
Betelgeuse, I like this, though the PS seems too close to the tie in this pic--it looks like just a lighter shade of the tie color.
As soon as I saw it I knew it must be Dashing Tweed. I occasionally model for Guy; a top bloke. Keep flying the flag!
If anyone is into, or looking for an interesting flat cap check his stuff out. Something not mentioned is that Guy weaves his own textiles and has 3M scotchlite reflective material woven in, so for cyclists you're a little more visible. Little wrong with two wheeled sartorialism.
Cheers - this cloth (the Fleet) is a non-reflective type, and actually I don't think they make it any more - I got it as an end of roll on the website, and knew it was just enough for a 3-piece for a guy of my height (short!). I am a cyclist, but I'm not likely to be wearing this suit on the bike!
I think this is better than anything else I've seen you post. As you say, some might have nitpicks, but it looks good to me.
what most people who condemn white shirts seem to neglect in my opinion is that the colour and complexion of one's skin also plays an important role. sure there are certain tie and/or suit instances where a pale blue shirt would have been more favourable over white, but equally important to me is the skin. white shirts with tan skin looks terrific.
I'm not sure what to think about the whole combo, but that jacket is very nice. I'm looking for a fabric that looks exactly like that one (tan gun club with light blue overcheck). If this is bespoke/MTM, would you please share what book does it come from?
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 43 seconds ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 4 minutes ago
- › TOJ Temple of Jawnz A-2 Bomber 2011 size 52/54 Black Lamb (FREE... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Invicta Pro Diver Sub 8926c w/ Box, Papers and Extra Links 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT Levi's Super Skinny 501 Plaid Jeans 31x32 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Fall / Winter 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw