Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2990
I don't have a problem with them, though I do find myself reaching for blue more often than white.
Betelgeuse, I like this, though the PS seems too close to the tie in this pic--it looks like just a lighter shade of the tie color.
As soon as I saw it I knew it must be Dashing Tweed. I occasionally model for Guy; a top bloke. Keep flying the flag!
If anyone is into, or looking for an interesting flat cap check his stuff out. Something not mentioned is that Guy weaves his own textiles and has 3M scotchlite reflective material woven in, so for cyclists you're a little more visible. Little wrong with two wheeled sartorialism.
Cheers - this cloth (the Fleet) is a non-reflective type, and actually I don't think they make it any more - I got it as an end of roll on the website, and knew it was just enough for a 3-piece for a guy of my height (short!). I am a cyclist, but I'm not likely to be wearing this suit on the bike!
I think this is better than anything else I've seen you post. As you say, some might have nitpicks, but it looks good to me.
what most people who condemn white shirts seem to neglect in my opinion is that the colour and complexion of one's skin also plays an important role. sure there are certain tie and/or suit instances where a pale blue shirt would have been more favourable over white, but equally important to me is the skin. white shirts with tan skin looks terrific.
I'm not sure what to think about the whole combo, but that jacket is very nice. I'm looking for a fabric that looks exactly like that one (tan gun club with light blue overcheck). If this is bespoke/MTM, would you please share what book does it come from?
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 37 seconds ago
- › Meermin. Carmina 2nd brand? 44 seconds ago
- › Why do these two outfits look so boxy? (pictures) 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds, CARLSBAD 10D, Black Leather & White Buck, NIB, MTO,... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 4 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe