or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2980  

post #44686 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

I am a) settling in for the next game, on the home side - more in hope than optimism, especially given the absence of Prince Dimitar.

and b) reeling in wonder that there is a discussion of football going on in this thread.

I was glad to see Arsenal win too - I respect the way they go about things.  And I'd rather United got the title than City...but no points today!


Anyway, as I'm sure this whole thing is anathema to 90% of SF-ers, here is a picture of a nice pair of socks.  They are wonderful.



nephew,
+1 for otc
post #44687 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

puzzled.gif

 

It's ok.

post #44688 of 78723

post #44689 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post



Sir, that penny loafer is the Real Deal!  Details? Please...  Vintage?

post #44690 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedove View Post


Sir, that penny loafer is the Real Deal!  Details? Please...  Vintage?

alden's whiskey lhs
about six years old
post #44691 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

It's ok.

smile.gif
post #44692 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


nephew,
+1 for otc

 

Real men go knee-deep....

 

These are Gammarelli 100% merino.  I have a couple of pairs; cardinal red and this bishop's purple - they feel incredible.

post #44693 of 78723

Edited by clarinetplayer - 2/3/13 at 12:35pm
post #44694 of 78723

Unsure of the Rust jacket and Brown trousers??

 

post #44695 of 78723
I think they are a bit close in color, but it's hard to tell based on that photo--the light isn't great. Mid-grey would have worked better here IMO.

Regardless, that jacket looks great. Fits you fantastically. Where's it from?
post #44696 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Real men go knee-deep....

These are Gammarelli 100% merino.  I have a couple of pairs; cardinal red and this bishop's purple - they feel incredible.

nephew,

enjoy wearing
post #44697 of 78723
..
Edited by RJE - 2/14/13 at 12:10pm
post #44698 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

I think they are a bit close in color, but it's hard to tell based on that photo--the light isn't great. Mid-grey would have worked better here IMO.

Regardless, that jacket looks great. Fits you fantastically. Where's it from?

+1

that jacket is great. i know there is not much love from blue pants here, but i think they would look good with that jacket.
post #44699 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

+1

that jacket is great. i know there is not much love from blue pants here, but i think they would look good with that jacket.

I don't have a problem with blue pants, I just think they are more of a specialist item than mid-greys, which go well with everything and look great doing it. That said, I do think they could work quite well here.
post #44700 of 78723
Dressed for a casual dinner in Napoli.



NSM
Beams+
Gutteridge
Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III