Yes, I wore a gray suit jacket.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2974post #44596 of 787222/1/13 at 7:56am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44597 of 787222/1/13 at 7:58ampost #44598 of 787222/1/13 at 8:10ampost #44599 of 787222/1/13 at 8:11ampost #44600 of 787222/1/13 at 8:20ampost #44601 of 787222/1/13 at 8:30ampost #44602 of 787222/1/13 at 8:32ampost #44603 of 787222/1/13 at 8:43ampost #44604 of 787222/1/13 at 8:46amQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
Playing with my "new toys" again - the suit and the shoes.
Suit & shoes - Paul Stuart
Shirt - Tyrwhitt
Tie - BB
Cufflinks - Benson & Clegg, London
PS - source unknown
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Hickey freeman
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice shoes! Good shine toopost #44605 of 787222/1/13 at 8:50ampost #44606 of 787222/1/13 at 9:24ampost #44607 of 787222/1/13 at 9:27ampost #44608 of 787222/1/13 at 9:33ampost #44609 of 787222/1/13 at 9:36am
You seem a very pleasant individual, Stitchy, and your garb today is inoffensive in itself. But I am against the invasion of cardigans, short coats and...ugh...I can't even utter the word...the "French fabric" beloved of labourers....that NOBD was wearing.
Classic menswear. Casual in this context = sports jackets and blazers instead of suits. Beyond that, and I think you have to cross to the "other place".
But it's Friday, I'm bored, and just having an intolerant outburst. It's nothing personal. Just get that knitwear and industrial twill out of my F***ING SIGHT!
Edit: HF's post above is perfect gentleman's casual in my book! Although if I'm nit-picking, the striped shirt is a bit "city" and the tie a bit shiny. I'd have loved to see a solid, softer shirt under there, and maybe a wool tie? Love that jacket though - perfect trousers and shoes too.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 16 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Robert Geller Fencing Jacket 38 SAMPLE 58 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › The Grad Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Panta: a first peek at a new high quality pants line 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)