yeah their toe caps are kinda ugly to me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2971
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44552 of 787211/31/13 at 3:33pmpost #44553 of 787211/31/13 at 3:38pmQuote:
I think your outfit would greatly benefit from a pocket square. As it is, it's solid, but very coporate-esque.
I do like the shine on your shoes.post #44554 of 787211/31/13 at 4:14pmQuote:
i hope it does return, its fantastic.Quote:I don't really like the G&G toecap, but this looks nice.
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! (no haet)
thank you.post #44555 of 787211/31/13 at 5:08pmpost #44556 of 787211/31/13 at 5:08pmQuote:
Thanks and I agree actually, though i'll preface this by saying I do work in a corporate environment and had a meeting this morning where a square would have innapropriate given the clients I was seeing. But I'd be interested to hear others thoughts on what square would work here?post #44557 of 787211/31/13 at 5:13pmpost #44558 of 787211/31/13 at 5:25pm
^ lol, awesome.Originally Posted by Kent Wang
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First off, it must be cool to be able to wear all self-branded stuff. I personally think that tweed suits kind of demand a tie, so I prefer the second look to the first (it doesn't really matter that you took the jacket off by the time of the pic). I also think you'd look better with a slightly more structured shoulder, but these things are personal preference at the end of the day. Finally, interesting-sounding drink!
I don't understand what this means, but the photo is hilarious.
You guys are doing pretty damn well in the Championship this year. The club's under Malaysian ownership these days, isn't it? Making a difference?
Yeah, good luck with that. He is perenially entertaining though, both on and off the pitch... I think you overpaid though.
Sunny day, and warm enough to only need a topcoat for the first time in weeks. Anyway, the weather led me to dress even more exuberantly than usual. Which led to a fresh funny entry in the "how to tell a shrink from their patients" file. Wish I could give you the details but it would probably skirt the edges of confidentiality. What I will say is that it reminded me yet again of how a little, carefully deployed, silliness (whether in attire or otherwise, though it happened to be clothes-related today as you can see from the tie) can go a very long way to altering assumptions and so defusing potentially difficult situations & building a rapport. It's a damn useful little tool, if used appropriately, and so much more potent than unrelenting earnestness, or attempting a serious/weighty/powerful presence all the time.post #44559 of 787211/31/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
it could be a lot worst, they could have closed the officepost #44560 of 787211/31/13 at 6:01pm
This is a very nice look, but it is a level below where you should be operating on a regular basis.
There is nothing technically wrong with this, it is merely unsurprising or intriguing. Some might say too coordinated or matchy, if that is a word.
At your level the flowers on the tie should be navy [but noticeably darker than the blue of your jacket] or even violet, but not the same shade of blue as your shirt. This tie would be better on a white shirt but best on a cream, pink, or lilac shirt of the same material. Even pale yellow or pale lime green would be better than blue, if those colors work for your complexion.
You are perfectly capable of dressing in a superlative manner and not just one that is very nice.
Just my opinion on this matter.post #44561 of 787211/31/13 at 6:03pmpost #44562 of 787211/31/13 at 6:14pmpost #44563 of 787211/31/13 at 6:15pmpost #44564 of 787211/31/13 at 6:17pmpost #44565 of 787211/31/13 at 6:19pmQuote:
thanks, man. the wife took that one. yeah, the angle is way better, but she is usually to busy in the AM for fit pics. my past few though have been taken from my porch steps on a timer, i think they have been a little better than the older ones.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 58 seconds ago
- › BNWT Loro Piana BABY CASHMERE Blue Crewneck Sweater 46 IT Small... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › MUST GO: Sz 11.5, D width, Florsheim Veblen wingtip shoes, Rust 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Wingtip Boots -- size 11.5D -- near new 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan