I am so upset that we were tricked into getting Balotelli.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2971
Styleforum Top Picks
The suit is a VBC tweed that is now out of stock (almost everything from the fall/winter books are out of stock now). It might be back in autumn.
I don't really like the G&G toecap, but this looks nice.
I think your outfit would greatly benefit from a pocket square. As it is, it's solid, but very coporate-esque.
I do like the shine on your shoes.
i hope it does return, its fantastic.
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! (no haet)
Thanks and I agree actually, though i'll preface this by saying I do work in a corporate environment and had a meeting this morning where a square would have innapropriate given the clients I was seeing. But I'd be interested to hear others thoughts on what square would work here?
^ lol, awesome.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First off, it must be cool to be able to wear all self-branded stuff. I personally think that tweed suits kind of demand a tie, so I prefer the second look to the first (it doesn't really matter that you took the jacket off by the time of the pic). I also think you'd look better with a slightly more structured shoulder, but these things are personal preference at the end of the day. Finally, interesting-sounding drink!
I don't understand what this means, but the photo is hilarious.
You guys are doing pretty damn well in the Championship this year. The club's under Malaysian ownership these days, isn't it? Making a difference?
Yeah, good luck with that. He is perenially entertaining though, both on and off the pitch... I think you overpaid though.
Sunny day, and warm enough to only need a topcoat for the first time in weeks. Anyway, the weather led me to dress even more exuberantly than usual. Which led to a fresh funny entry in the "how to tell a shrink from their patients" file. Wish I could give you the details but it would probably skirt the edges of confidentiality. What I will say is that it reminded me yet again of how a little, carefully deployed, silliness (whether in attire or otherwise, though it happened to be clothes-related today as you can see from the tie) can go a very long way to altering assumptions and so defusing potentially difficult situations & building a rapport. It's a damn useful little tool, if used appropriately, and so much more potent than unrelenting earnestness, or attempting a serious/weighty/powerful presence all the time.
it could be a lot worst, they could have closed the office
This is a very nice look, but it is a level below where you should be operating on a regular basis.
There is nothing technically wrong with this, it is merely unsurprising or intriguing. Some might say too coordinated or matchy, if that is a word.
At your level the flowers on the tie should be navy [but noticeably darker than the blue of your jacket] or even violet, but not the same shade of blue as your shirt. This tie would be better on a white shirt but best on a cream, pink, or lilac shirt of the same material. Even pale yellow or pale lime green would be better than blue, if those colors work for your complexion.
You are perfectly capable of dressing in a superlative manner and not just one that is very nice.
Just my opinion on this matter.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › opinions on shoes with suit 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › Please critique my first custom shirt (Modern Tailor) 11 minutes ago
- › Suits in Vietnam... 12 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 18 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw