I am so upset that we were tricked into getting Balotelli.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2971
The suit is a VBC tweed that is now out of stock (almost everything from the fall/winter books are out of stock now). It might be back in autumn.
I don't really like the G&G toecap, but this looks nice.
I think your outfit would greatly benefit from a pocket square. As it is, it's solid, but very coporate-esque.
I do like the shine on your shoes.
i hope it does return, its fantastic.
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ! (no haet)
Thanks and I agree actually, though i'll preface this by saying I do work in a corporate environment and had a meeting this morning where a square would have innapropriate given the clients I was seeing. But I'd be interested to hear others thoughts on what square would work here?
^ lol, awesome.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
First off, it must be cool to be able to wear all self-branded stuff. I personally think that tweed suits kind of demand a tie, so I prefer the second look to the first (it doesn't really matter that you took the jacket off by the time of the pic). I also think you'd look better with a slightly more structured shoulder, but these things are personal preference at the end of the day. Finally, interesting-sounding drink!
I don't understand what this means, but the photo is hilarious.
You guys are doing pretty damn well in the Championship this year. The club's under Malaysian ownership these days, isn't it? Making a difference?
Yeah, good luck with that. He is perenially entertaining though, both on and off the pitch... I think you overpaid though.
Sunny day, and warm enough to only need a topcoat for the first time in weeks. Anyway, the weather led me to dress even more exuberantly than usual. Which led to a fresh funny entry in the "how to tell a shrink from their patients" file. Wish I could give you the details but it would probably skirt the edges of confidentiality. What I will say is that it reminded me yet again of how a little, carefully deployed, silliness (whether in attire or otherwise, though it happened to be clothes-related today as you can see from the tie) can go a very long way to altering assumptions and so defusing potentially difficult situations & building a rapport. It's a damn useful little tool, if used appropriately, and so much more potent than unrelenting earnestness, or attempting a serious/weighty/powerful presence all the time.
it could be a lot worst, they could have closed the office
This is a very nice look, but it is a level below where you should be operating on a regular basis.
There is nothing technically wrong with this, it is merely unsurprising or intriguing. Some might say too coordinated or matchy, if that is a word.
At your level the flowers on the tie should be navy [but noticeably darker than the blue of your jacket] or even violet, but not the same shade of blue as your shirt. This tie would be better on a white shirt but best on a cream, pink, or lilac shirt of the same material. Even pale yellow or pale lime green would be better than blue, if those colors work for your complexion.
You are perfectly capable of dressing in a superlative manner and not just one that is very nice.
Just my opinion on this matter.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › No effs given... correctly 12 seconds ago
- › Pie? Or Cake? A Poll 52 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 8 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw