What he said. BTW, please use spoilers when quoting pic posts. It's a pain in the ass trying to read stuff from a cell phone otherwise.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2945post #44161 of 787221/27/13 at 7:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44162 of 787221/27/13 at 7:59ampost #44163 of 787221/27/13 at 8:00ampost #44164 of 787221/27/13 at 8:03am
Overcoat and suit are from my tailor in Naples, Raffaele Iorio.
The shirt has been made by Vincenzo Prisco.
Tie is E.G. Cappelli, square from Rubinacci.
Umbrella - Mario Talarico.
Gloves - black peccary, bought in Florence.
Watch - Breguet Marine on a rubber strap.post #44165 of 787221/27/13 at 8:13ampost #44166 of 787221/27/13 at 8:17ampost #44167 of 787221/27/13 at 8:26am
they are bresciani. no idea where he got them though.Quote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I'm kind of the anti-Spoo today.
Not seen navy pindot accent socks and G&G Hove in dark brown.
In the shade, the trousers and blazer look somewhat similar. But each has a good deal of texture - 4ply hopsack blazer and fresco trousers - so neither looks like an orphaned suit piece. And in the sunlight, the flecks of white in the trousers are very different from the much more matte jacket.
quite nice. deets on the tie please?post #44168 of 787221/27/13 at 8:34ampost #44169 of 787221/27/13 at 8:45ampost #44170 of 787221/27/13 at 9:03ampost #44171 of 787221/27/13 at 9:08ampost #44172 of 787221/27/13 at 9:09ampost #44173 of 787221/27/13 at 9:12ampost #44174 of 787221/27/13 at 9:21amQuote:
I agree whole heartedly. I have a gray and two navy's with a third on its way (and another gray, but it looks like an orphaned suit jacket). When I joined SF all I had were solid suits (with an odd pin stripe or herringbone), so my knee jerk reaction was to purchase non-solid sport coats. Now I've figured out what I like (and what I like are solids). I think the only exception I'll be making as far as non-solid SC's will be for British tailoring from the 1960's (that jacket is 1967 Chester Barrie)post #44175 of 787221/27/13 at 9:35am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 52 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › [PRICE DROP 12/19] STEPHAN SCHNEIDER Varisty rain jacket with... 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › BNWT GRAY BIRDSEYE TOM FORD Suit...2-Button..Center Vent...52C-EU... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...