Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2944
Styleforum Top Pickspost #44147 of 787231/26/13 at 11:45pmpost #44148 of 787231/26/13 at 11:58pmpost #44149 of 787231/27/13 at 2:37ampost #44150 of 787231/27/13 at 2:37ampost #44151 of 787231/27/13 at 3:19amI'm kind of the anti-Spoo today.
Not seen navy pindot accent socks and G&G Hove in dark brown.
In the shade, the trousers and blazer look somewhat similar. But each has a good deal of texture - 4ply hopsack blazer and fresco trousers - so neither looks like an orphaned suit piece. And in the sunlight, the flecks of white in the trousers are very different from the much more matte jacket.post #44152 of 787231/27/13 at 3:44ampost #44153 of 787231/27/13 at 4:21ampost #44154 of 787231/27/13 at 4:55ampost #44155 of 787231/27/13 at 5:12ampost #44156 of 787231/27/13 at 6:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
In the shade, the trousers and blazer look somewhat similar. But each has a good deal of texture - 4ply hopsack blazer and fresco trousers - so neither looks like an orphaned suit piece. And in the sunlight, the flecks of white in the trousers are very different from the much more matte jacket.
Can you please let me know the pattern reference reference for the fresco trousers? I like this colour very much. many thanks in advance.post #44157 of 787231/27/13 at 6:22amQuote:
Me neither. Can't think of a single instance where I've seen that look work.
Beyond dreadful. It's not just that it's a terrible outfit, it's also that all the individual pieces are bad. I suggest you bin those clothes, read up on the basics (e.g. http://www.styleforum.net/atype/5/Styleforum_101), and start afresh. Good luck!
Need a bigger pic, but I already know I dislike the hanky and the tie clip.post #44158 of 787231/27/13 at 7:18ampost #44159 of 787231/27/13 at 7:35am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1369 Active Users (342 Members and 1027 Guests)
- › Wings + Horns SS14 22 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 38 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 42 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 46 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 11 minutes ago
- › II. KNITWEARRR - Dries Van Noten, Raf Simons, Stephan Schneider 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)