or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2941  

post #44101 of 78722
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif For browns!
post #44102 of 78722

trying to pull off my least favourite jacket for casual friday today. oxford cloth hidden button down, cream hank and brown suede at the bottom. pictures were taken in the twilight after work.

 

my boss wanted to show me his gratitude and asked me what I was yearning for as incentive... I asked for a big box of LEGO's and all I got was this bottle of scotch =(


 

 

 

post #44103 of 78722
Is that Glenfiddich?
post #44104 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Is that Glenfiddich?

Looks like Glenfiddich 12 yo.

I like the SC, clap. Even if you don't.
post #44105 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post


...from guys I follow...

patch[1].gif

post #44106 of 78722

700

My first post!

post #44107 of 78722

post #44108 of 78722
I'm not a fan of the dark shirt with a tie thing that seems to have popped up several times in the last few weeks.
post #44109 of 78722
Agreed, it's very difficult to make it work.
Also, I would add that it's totally dependent on the demeanor of the wearer, something that often get lost in a clothing focused discussion (perhaps we use the reputation of the poster as an equivalent).
post #44110 of 78722
My attem at trying to make the weather warmer! Thoughts? Sorry about the quality of first image - photobucket being rubbish.






post #44111 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

trying to pull off my least favourite jacket for casual friday today. oxford cloth hidden button down, cream hank and brown suede at the bottom. pictures were taken in the twilight after work.

my boss wanted to show me his gratitude and asked me what I was yearning for as incentive... I asked for a big box of LEGO's and all I got was this bottle of scotch =(
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






I wanted that collar to be a real buttondown sooooo badly. Alas. No.

Still like it though.
post #44112 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

I'm not a fan of the dark shirt with a tie thing that seems to have popped up several times in the last few weeks.

Seriously. I'm not sure where this is coming from. In any case, it is not a good thing.
post #44113 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zythophile View Post

My attem at trying to make the weather warmer! Thoughts? Sorry about the quality of first image - photobucket being rubbish.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Zytho, unfortunately, this jacket doesn't fit you particularly well. It is far too short, and looks a bit small in the chest.

Also, that looks like a very summery jacket... Is it linen?

Also, it's hard to tell without a full body shot, but it looks like those trousers taper a bit too much for you--they make your hips look overly wide in comparison to your legs.
post #44114 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Seriously. I'm not sure where this is coming from. In any case, it is not a good thing.

I´m confused. Please tell me why a dark shirt is not a good thing?
post #44115 of 78722
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistoffat View Post

I´m confused. Please tell me why a dark shirt is not a good thing?

Because it doesn't look good on, well, just about anyone.

Had that been a light blue shirt it would have been much better. Not a fan of the black satin tie either, but I can't tell what else you are wearing, so I can recommend something better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III