or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 295  

post #4411 of 78723
wedding over the holiday weekend so i was able to get dressed up again. new tie from hober

sorry about the pics the random guy at the wedding would only take 3 (jk) my mom was the photog on this one. and i thought the carpet was a good match with my look so i included a floor shot for fun. i hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

thanks again to all who have served. those with us and those that have passed on. our freedom is indebted to you.




post #4412 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post

Amazing!
post #4413 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

two smashing looks Orgetorix .. thats a gorgeous bow tie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
A Beautiful Day In the South With Family


thats a really nice casual look Mr. K. You do casual very well.
post #4414 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post

I'm not a fan of the no-sock look 99% of the time, this fit falls into the other 1%. I love all of this.
post #4415 of 78723
post #4416 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Really, really nice. Love these colours for the season, and the textures look fun too. Almost too textured, but fun in a splashy way. Worth a non-spoiler-coded requote. BTW, what colour are the shoes/belt; the photos almost make them appear a dark plum rather than black?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
On one level, I think this looks tremendously sharp. On another, it seems almost too formal for work. Not sure about this in terms of "fit for purpose" as opposed to looking good/fitting very well. The sun has returned to grace us with his presence, so another out-of-focus outdoor photo looms:
post #4417 of 78723
Not posting an entire fit here, but I wanted to show off the iridescence of these shoes I picked up from srivats recently.

Indoors (diffuse natural light)


Outdoors

Maybe these shoes are too narrow on my foot for bar lacing. Thoughts?

- K
post #4418 of 78723
Some of the colors aren't represented well, but the shirt is green and white stripes, blazer is navy, and the linen pants are sand-colored.
post #4419 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
Some of the colors aren't represented well, but the shirt is green and white stripes, blazer is navy, and the linen pants are sand-colored.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





I like that fit, acridsheep.
post #4420 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

Is that one of those newfangled Japanese Disappearing Pocket Squares?
post #4421 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post


ASS. KICKING!
post #4422 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post
Maybe these shoes are too narrow on my foot for bar lacing. Thoughts?

- K

It could be, but if your toes are not squished it probably means you have a higher instep than the maker had in mind for that last. Embrace the gap!
post #4423 of 78723
just came back from a long, but very nice day.






post #4424 of 78723
^ Re: Pose - more avatar, less foppish gumby. Pretty nice fit, otherwise.
post #4425 of 78723
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post
just came back from a long, but very nice day.

can we get more pics?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III