Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2933post #43981 of 787221/24/13 at 10:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43982 of 787221/24/13 at 10:35ampost #43983 of 787221/24/13 at 10:41ampost #43984 of 787221/24/13 at 10:43ampost #43985 of 787221/24/13 at 10:44ampost #43986 of 787221/24/13 at 10:45ampost #43987 of 787221/24/13 at 10:54am
Brown Allen Edmonds lace-ups; a Brooks Brothers classic Oxford cloth button-down; a light brown cashmere Zegna sport coat, three-button model; tan Faconable slacks; tan Polo socks; Rolex GMT Master, steel and gold; Burberry trench coat, all cotton. It is storming in Los Angeles. Blame any misspellings on Mr. Spelling Check.
post #43988 of 787221/24/13 at 10:58am
could you please quote, or mention, what posts you are referring to, as its almost impossible to understand what you are talking about.Quote:
SB Y U NO HAVE SUEDE SHOES THAT MAKES ME SAD!!
btw, great fit.
HF - thanks, man!post #43989 of 787221/24/13 at 11:21amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Whoops. I forgot that I have some crappy chocolate suede Bass chukkas. Sorry for the false alarm. But, still open to taking donations toward an upgrade.post #43990 of 787221/24/13 at 11:56ampost #43991 of 787221/24/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Datum: The baristas at my regular morning cafe found this outfit worthy of compliments. One was particularly struck by the tie. Go figure. Still, while I don't dress to elicit comments from them, I don't mind when attractive women like what I'm wearing.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
S., sorry to say, but that jacket is not good. The cut, with the high buttoning stance and skinny lapels, makes it look like you are wearing a cropped lab coat.
Note another problem with skinny lapels: they leave your breast pocket dangling in empty space. Some overlap is preferred.post #43992 of 787221/24/13 at 12:03pmpost #43993 of 787221/24/13 at 12:16pmpost #43994 of 787221/24/13 at 12:24pm
One and the same! I quite like this jacket--sure, it could have a few more casual features (really wish it had patch pockets...) but I really like it. Their criticism that I needed to make it as casual as possible was spot on though--I really like knit ties with it.post #43995 of 787221/24/13 at 12:30pmQuote:
Didn't you read the sign in the back?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots Iron Ranger style# 4584 -- size 11.5D -- near new 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots Gentleman Traveler style# 9016 -- size 11.5D -- near... 10 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...