Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2933post #43981 of 787231/24/13 at 10:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43982 of 787231/24/13 at 10:35ampost #43983 of 787231/24/13 at 10:41ampost #43984 of 787231/24/13 at 10:43ampost #43985 of 787231/24/13 at 10:44ampost #43986 of 787231/24/13 at 10:45ampost #43987 of 787231/24/13 at 10:54am
Brown Allen Edmonds lace-ups; a Brooks Brothers classic Oxford cloth button-down; a light brown cashmere Zegna sport coat, three-button model; tan Faconable slacks; tan Polo socks; Rolex GMT Master, steel and gold; Burberry trench coat, all cotton. It is storming in Los Angeles. Blame any misspellings on Mr. Spelling Check.
post #43988 of 787231/24/13 at 10:58am
could you please quote, or mention, what posts you are referring to, as its almost impossible to understand what you are talking about.Quote:
SB Y U NO HAVE SUEDE SHOES THAT MAKES ME SAD!!
btw, great fit.
HF - thanks, man!post #43989 of 787231/24/13 at 11:21amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Whoops. I forgot that I have some crappy chocolate suede Bass chukkas. Sorry for the false alarm. But, still open to taking donations toward an upgrade.post #43990 of 787231/24/13 at 11:56ampost #43991 of 787231/24/13 at 12:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Datum: The baristas at my regular morning cafe found this outfit worthy of compliments. One was particularly struck by the tie. Go figure. Still, while I don't dress to elicit comments from them, I don't mind when attractive women like what I'm wearing.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
S., sorry to say, but that jacket is not good. The cut, with the high buttoning stance and skinny lapels, makes it look like you are wearing a cropped lab coat.
Note another problem with skinny lapels: they leave your breast pocket dangling in empty space. Some overlap is preferred.post #43992 of 787231/24/13 at 12:03pmpost #43993 of 787231/24/13 at 12:16pmpost #43994 of 787231/24/13 at 12:24pm
One and the same! I quite like this jacket--sure, it could have a few more casual features (really wish it had patch pockets...) but I really like it. Their criticism that I needed to make it as casual as possible was spot on though--I really like knit ties with it.post #43995 of 787231/24/13 at 12:30pmQuote:
Didn't you read the sign in the back?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 28 seconds ago
- › WHAT IS THE BRAND OF THESE GEEK GLASSES THAT DAVID BECKHAM IS... 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › WHAT IS THE BRAND OF THESE GEEK GLASSES THAT DAVID BECKHAM IS... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)