I think crusty rocks a hat rather well, no matter what the type of hat is. Looks wonderful with that polo coat.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:05 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2930post #43936 of 787221/24/13 at 5:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43937 of 787221/24/13 at 6:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Johnboy
Vince, I know i am not being politically correct here, but I must say that I do like your outfit.
I notice the tie has some texture and that is good, I think it would look more stylish if you changed to a DFIH knot. Call me a pleb, but i will also admit to liking your PS a lot in a very fashion forward GQ kinda way...
I would enjoy looking at your pics more if your suit shot was not skew 45 and also if you showed us more detail of your shirt, how your collar fits, your tie, how it is tied with dimple hopefully, how it fits in the V and tiespace of your collar, and any textural detail. The jacket, it's gorge, buttoning point, lapel width, length, sleeve and cuff length.
The specific watch you are wearing today is not very important and could be left out and no one would notice.
I also think that separate pics are better than the composite shot because then I could zoom in more easily to look at details.
Hope this helps you..
Thank You so much.. Your advice very helpful for me ;) I am going to seperate pics next time...post #43938 of 787221/24/13 at 6:50ampost #43939 of 787221/24/13 at 6:52amQuote:Originally Posted by vincefb
I will listen your advice and ignore them I just try to have fun ;) But people around here very different.. They are Brutal.. they are like waiting others post and attack them like How could you wear that? You havent got eyes and any taste? get out of here immediatelly! something like that :D But I love here may be I am not so constantly here but I will be ;)
Yeah, that's why I won't post pics of myself. LOL!
If you post them you're opening yourself to just about anything so do it at your own (ego's) risk.post #43940 of 787221/24/13 at 6:52ampost #43941 of 787221/24/13 at 6:56amQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Diaz. RDiaz (Click to show)
I will delete the elbow patches when I remember this outfit. Otherwise, nicely done.Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
The Crust (Click to show)I would like to say that, with the choices that I've made for today's attire, I was channeling my inner Spoo-ness, but I would never insult that gentleman's sense of style. Let us just say that I got a bit adventuresome in the post-Xmas sales.
Today's attire features several new items - new suit, shirt, shoes, and, though not newly bought, never-before-worn cufflinks. Hope that you approve.
Suit - Paul Stuart Phineas Cole
Shirt & tie - BB
Cufflinks - Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
PS - no name
Braces - Barney's, NYC
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Fortnum & Mason, London
Hat - Seifter Associates
Señor Crust, this suits you very well. The pattern of the suit stands up to your accessories nicely without being garish. I hope your future purchases will explore this direction more fully.post #43942 of 787221/24/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Stitchy's Remix (Click to show)post #43943 of 787221/24/13 at 7:00amQuote:
I think it looked pretty awesome but what do I know...post #43944 of 787221/24/13 at 7:02amQuote:
The jacket was intended as a sportcoat only, but I decided to have a full 3-piece suit made out of the cloth. As a suit I'd like it without the patches, but when wearing it as a SC I do prefer the patches. Maybe I should put velcro on thempost #43945 of 787221/24/13 at 7:27ampost #43946 of 787221/24/13 at 7:40ampost #43947 of 787221/24/13 at 7:42ampost #43948 of 787221/24/13 at 7:44ampost #43949 of 787221/24/13 at 7:46ampost #43950 of 787221/24/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thumbs up comments delivered where (un)necessary.
Cant wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit.
Thanks, they are teh Vass.
+1 feels like the good old days today.
Nice man. I swear to god, if I could orchestrate a meet up, it would be IST66, DerekS and me. We would all wear the same thing and have you guys guess who is who.
Did you guys ever meet up?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 37 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 40 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays