Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2930post #43936 of 787171/24/13 at 6:50ampost #43937 of 787171/24/13 at 6:52amQuote:Originally Posted by vincefb
I will listen your advice and ignore them I just try to have fun ;) But people around here very different.. They are Brutal.. they are like waiting others post and attack them like How could you wear that? You havent got eyes and any taste? get out of here immediatelly! something like that :D But I love here may be I am not so constantly here but I will be ;)
Yeah, that's why I won't post pics of myself. LOL!
If you post them you're opening yourself to just about anything so do it at your own (ego's) risk.post #43938 of 787171/24/13 at 6:52ampost #43939 of 787171/24/13 at 6:56amQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Diaz. RDiaz (Click to show)
I will delete the elbow patches when I remember this outfit. Otherwise, nicely done.Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
The Crust (Click to show)I would like to say that, with the choices that I've made for today's attire, I was channeling my inner Spoo-ness, but I would never insult that gentleman's sense of style. Let us just say that I got a bit adventuresome in the post-Xmas sales.
Today's attire features several new items - new suit, shirt, shoes, and, though not newly bought, never-before-worn cufflinks. Hope that you approve.
Suit - Paul Stuart Phineas Cole
Shirt & tie - BB
Cufflinks - Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
PS - no name
Braces - Barney's, NYC
Shoes - Paul Stuart
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Fortnum & Mason, London
Hat - Seifter Associates
Señor Crust, this suits you very well. The pattern of the suit stands up to your accessories nicely without being garish. I hope your future purchases will explore this direction more fully.post #43940 of 787171/24/13 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Stitchy's Remix (Click to show)post #43941 of 787171/24/13 at 7:00amQuote:
I think it looked pretty awesome but what do I know...post #43942 of 787171/24/13 at 7:02amQuote:
The jacket was intended as a sportcoat only, but I decided to have a full 3-piece suit made out of the cloth. As a suit I'd like it without the patches, but when wearing it as a SC I do prefer the patches. Maybe I should put velcro on thempost #43943 of 787171/24/13 at 7:27ampost #43944 of 787171/24/13 at 7:40ampost #43945 of 787171/24/13 at 7:42ampost #43946 of 787171/24/13 at 7:44ampost #43947 of 787171/24/13 at 7:46ampost #43948 of 787171/24/13 at 7:58amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thumbs up comments delivered where (un)necessary.
Cant wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit.
Thanks, they are teh Vass.
+1 feels like the good old days today.
Nice man. I swear to god, if I could orchestrate a meet up, it would be IST66, DerekS and me. We would all wear the same thing and have you guys guess who is who.
Did you guys ever meet up?post #43949 of 787171/24/13 at 7:58ampost #43950 of 787171/24/13 at 8:14amQuote:Originally Posted by SoGent
i had to log back in to congratulate you on an updated look. more interesting suit pattern with a really good shoe choice. looks good on you.
in my opinion, you could get a little more 'playful' with the tie and losing the cufflinks all the time.
eventhough it's brutally cold where you are, lose the hat. it doesn't do a thing for you.
Thank you. I don't necessarily disagree in re the hat, but it does the job, and with temperatures and wind chill factors being what they are this week, the hat stays in the picture until the temp's come back closer to 0C/32F.
As for "playful" ties, I'll have to check my tie rack - ditto my supply of non double-cuff shirts.Quote:
Thank you, Diaz. Rocking a hat comes from many years of baldness - making a virtue of a necessity.Quote:
I am a sucker for hacking pockets, and S/B peak lapels.
Thank you, stitchy - your remix worked better today than the original, IMHO. Good on you, boychik.Quote:
Oh, dear - this sounds like I'll have to start shopping at Stuart's more often
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 47 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Indochino suits? 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): SPRING-SUMMER EDITION 3 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding