I agree, and subsequent shirts have both. I wish you'd been around when I ordered my first couple of rounds of shirts...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2927post #43891 of 787221/23/13 at 2:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43892 of 787221/23/13 at 2:51pmpost #43893 of 787221/23/13 at 2:56pmQuote:
Whatever, man. I contribute plenty of explicative commentary here. People bitch about that too. If I sometimes make a snippy statement, consider it an attempt at balance.post #43894 of 787221/23/13 at 2:57pmpost #43895 of 787221/23/13 at 3:03pmpost #43896 of 787221/23/13 at 3:13pmpost #43897 of 787221/23/13 at 3:14pmpost #43898 of 787221/23/13 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1Quote:
Sigh foo please quit the trolling. If you are going to make constant off the mark statements about this thread I suggest you skip through it. I am sure there are other threads you enjoy on here right?
I for one welcome foos remarks since he only seldom graces us with his presence nowadays. so when he does his insights are somewhat refreshing.
he is like a solar eclipse, happens only once every couple months, it is always interesting/entertaining to watch but you better enjoy it quickly because if you gaze for too long you can damage your eyesight.
personally I would love to post an outfit to get some brutally honest criticism for once (most of the time you guys are just too nice), but the weather has been nasty the last couple of days in Germany so I'll probably sit this one out...post #43899 of 787221/23/13 at 6:14pmpost #43900 of 787221/23/13 at 6:20pm
Yup, I also want to know what can be done better. I've gotten to the point where I'm not doing anything too wrong (I think), but there are a lot of things that I could be doing a lot better. I think that's the hard part.
And from what little exposure I've had, Foo seems to spend a lot of time trying to understand exactly why he finds something aesthetically pleasing, which is why he's so good at explaining it, and why, as several people have already said, his content laden posts are almost always edifying (they force you to really understand why you agree or disagree with him).
The cult of personality is unfortunate though.
post #43901 of 787221/23/13 at 6:26pmpost #43902 of 787221/23/13 at 6:37pmpost #43903 of 787221/23/13 at 7:31pm
Today. FWIW, I want to buy a bunch more OCBDs, but I don't think any of them will be white. They will have nicer collars than this one.
I wasn't happy with the pics I snapped when I was wearing the bottom half, so here's the substitute.
EDIT: I just want to say that the whole "stitches shows his face" thing has totally drawn attention away from his really cool socks. Seriously, go back and check them out.post #43904 of 787221/23/13 at 8:40pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Unipair - Gentlemen's Shoe Boutique - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...