Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2922
well, i have 2 pairs. before i explain further please everyone do not laugh at my fatness.
i too have a stomach, and "athletic" thighs. i got one pair in a size 38, that is my normal pants size, which i took out a tiny tiny bit, and i got another pair in dark gray in a size 40, that i had to take in at the waist about an inch and a half.
they both now fit the same in the waist, and although maybe the 38 technically fits me better, and looks great in pics, they really dont feel that awesome on my fat thighs and crotch area. the 40s however, look almost exactly the same, maybe dont look quite as nice in pics as the 38s, but feel so much better and are really really comfy. i would say if you are a little bigger in the gut/thighs, you are better off sizing up and then having a tailor take them in, and even maybe trim the width a tad if you want. just my experience.
No one's gonna laugh, at least not me - I'm about the same size at just 5'7"
What you mention is what I usually do on my RTW pants, and that is one of the reasons my trousers are so full; my waist is 36 inches, but I have to buy a size 38/40 so the darned things will fit around the lower stomach (front butt, others might say) and hips. Everything I found in that size (that I like) comes with huge legs, and I can't find any RTW dress trousers with a slim profile (again, that I like) around here; so that's why I ask. BB Milanos look slim without going overboard; too slim would look as bad, if not worse, than full legs. However, after taxes and customs, I'm not sure BB trousers would be cheaper than my MTM's, so I have a dilemma... on top of that, my weight isn't stable lately and I fear I may waste my money.
But in any case, thanks a lot for the info
lol, indeed it is.
the tie. yeah, its awesome attolini.
from STF. still have one.
lol, its a yarmulke, not a fez, and i can barely see it in the pic. i love that steely dan song BTW.
lol, nor i. might be my first and last.
thanks, i am old. 30.
its the internet. very srs business. and my face looks like a huge fat ballon when i smile.
you should. its an awesome SC. you are a moron for not letting me proxy that for you.
thanks. i do generally like a slightly lower stance, but i think this one is still ok.
thanks!! it took me more time to copy the link into the text box. once i mentally was ready, and i copied it, i did not hover over submit. like ripping of a bad-aid.
No one's gonna laugh, at least not me - I'm about the same size at just 5'7" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i would say to give em a try, they really are great pants.you can always return them.
it was my pleasure, glad to help.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › Rank these designer brands polo shirts? 2 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 5/24/13 - Embrace The Wrinkle Sprezz 10 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 27 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Is this a nice leather jacket for a guy in his 20's? 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Outlet 2 minutes ago
- › adventures in bespoke: Richard Anderson 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw