Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2920post #43786 of 787241/22/13 at 7:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43787 of 787241/22/13 at 7:57pmpost #43788 of 787241/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #43789 of 787241/22/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks (I think?). I'll see if I can improve on Friday. It's going to be close to 100(F) tomorrow so whatever I wear most certainly won't be SF approved.Quote:post #43790 of 787241/22/13 at 8:37pmpost #43791 of 787241/22/13 at 8:40pmpost #43792 of 787241/22/13 at 9:01pmpost #43793 of 787241/22/13 at 9:05pmpost #43794 of 787241/22/13 at 9:26pmpost #43795 of 787241/22/13 at 9:34pmpost #43796 of 787241/22/13 at 9:39pmpost #43797 of 787241/22/13 at 9:55pmpost #43798 of 787241/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #43799 of 787241/22/13 at 11:40pm
Good use of colour. Do I correctly detect a self check in the suit fabric, very subtle but adds great interest.
IMO the colour of the shirt "makes" this outfit, not to mention the perfect fit. The PS rounds it off well.
IMO again the colour of the shirt is awesome. The shirt collar, tie knot, PS all looks so nonchalantly easily, but then it always does when a master is doing it!!
Words fail me here, texture, colour.... Just awesome Rob !!!
Very good outfit, neat and smart. Maybe take a look at these other guys tie knots and how their shirt collars sit on their necks, that is my observation.
For a virgin post, your outfit is awesome Sir, right up there with the best of of them, as you might have noticed.
Such an incredible slew of Excellent outfits in the last page or so..
All the outfits are so good that it seems inadequate, and almost an insult to the obvious effort these men have made in terms of their respective appearance, to just click, click, click on the thumbs up as one scrolls by..
I felt I had to do something more to acknowledge it all.post #43800 of 787241/22/13 at 11:44pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses NOT owned by Luxottica 4 minutes ago
- › How do you think this suit fits? Please do let me know! 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)