Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2920post #43786 of 787231/22/13 at 7:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43787 of 787231/22/13 at 7:57pmpost #43788 of 787231/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #43789 of 787231/22/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks (I think?). I'll see if I can improve on Friday. It's going to be close to 100(F) tomorrow so whatever I wear most certainly won't be SF approved.Quote:post #43790 of 787231/22/13 at 8:37pmpost #43791 of 787231/22/13 at 8:40pmpost #43792 of 787231/22/13 at 9:01pmpost #43793 of 787231/22/13 at 9:05pmpost #43794 of 787231/22/13 at 9:26pmpost #43795 of 787231/22/13 at 9:34pmpost #43796 of 787231/22/13 at 9:39pmpost #43797 of 787231/22/13 at 9:55pmpost #43798 of 787231/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #43799 of 787231/22/13 at 11:40pm
Good use of colour. Do I correctly detect a self check in the suit fabric, very subtle but adds great interest.
IMO the colour of the shirt "makes" this outfit, not to mention the perfect fit. The PS rounds it off well.
IMO again the colour of the shirt is awesome. The shirt collar, tie knot, PS all looks so nonchalantly easily, but then it always does when a master is doing it!!
Words fail me here, texture, colour.... Just awesome Rob !!!
Very good outfit, neat and smart. Maybe take a look at these other guys tie knots and how their shirt collars sit on their necks, that is my observation.
For a virgin post, your outfit is awesome Sir, right up there with the best of of them, as you might have noticed.
Such an incredible slew of Excellent outfits in the last page or so..
All the outfits are so good that it seems inadequate, and almost an insult to the obvious effort these men have made in terms of their respective appearance, to just click, click, click on the thumbs up as one scrolls by..
I felt I had to do something more to acknowledge it all.post #43800 of 787231/22/13 at 11:44pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)