Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2920post #43786 of 787191/22/13 at 7:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43787 of 787191/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #43788 of 787191/22/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks (I think?). I'll see if I can improve on Friday. It's going to be close to 100(F) tomorrow so whatever I wear most certainly won't be SF approved.Quote:post #43789 of 787191/22/13 at 8:37pmpost #43790 of 787191/22/13 at 8:40pmpost #43791 of 787191/22/13 at 9:01pmpost #43792 of 787191/22/13 at 9:05pmpost #43793 of 787191/22/13 at 9:26pmpost #43794 of 787191/22/13 at 9:34pmpost #43795 of 787191/22/13 at 9:39pmpost #43796 of 787191/22/13 at 9:55pmpost #43797 of 787191/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #43798 of 787191/22/13 at 11:40pm
Good use of colour. Do I correctly detect a self check in the suit fabric, very subtle but adds great interest.
IMO the colour of the shirt "makes" this outfit, not to mention the perfect fit. The PS rounds it off well.
IMO again the colour of the shirt is awesome. The shirt collar, tie knot, PS all looks so nonchalantly easily, but then it always does when a master is doing it!!
Words fail me here, texture, colour.... Just awesome Rob !!!
Very good outfit, neat and smart. Maybe take a look at these other guys tie knots and how their shirt collars sit on their necks, that is my observation.
For a virgin post, your outfit is awesome Sir, right up there with the best of of them, as you might have noticed.
Such an incredible slew of Excellent outfits in the last page or so..
All the outfits are so good that it seems inadequate, and almost an insult to the obvious effort these men have made in terms of their respective appearance, to just click, click, click on the thumbs up as one scrolls by..
I felt I had to do something more to acknowledge it all.post #43799 of 787191/22/13 at 11:44pmpost #43800 of 787191/22/13 at 11:53pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 15 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 30 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Futura Laboratories Cotton Drizzler Bomber Jacket $495 Lightweight L 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.