Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2920post #43786 of 787221/22/13 at 7:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43787 of 787221/22/13 at 7:57pmpost #43788 of 787221/22/13 at 8:02pmpost #43789 of 787221/22/13 at 8:24pm
Thanks (I think?). I'll see if I can improve on Friday. It's going to be close to 100(F) tomorrow so whatever I wear most certainly won't be SF approved.Quote:post #43790 of 787221/22/13 at 8:37pmpost #43791 of 787221/22/13 at 8:40pmpost #43792 of 787221/22/13 at 9:01pmpost #43793 of 787221/22/13 at 9:05pmpost #43794 of 787221/22/13 at 9:26pmpost #43795 of 787221/22/13 at 9:34pmpost #43796 of 787221/22/13 at 9:39pmpost #43797 of 787221/22/13 at 9:55pmpost #43798 of 787221/22/13 at 11:31pmpost #43799 of 787221/22/13 at 11:40pm
Good use of colour. Do I correctly detect a self check in the suit fabric, very subtle but adds great interest.
IMO the colour of the shirt "makes" this outfit, not to mention the perfect fit. The PS rounds it off well.
IMO again the colour of the shirt is awesome. The shirt collar, tie knot, PS all looks so nonchalantly easily, but then it always does when a master is doing it!!
Words fail me here, texture, colour.... Just awesome Rob !!!
Very good outfit, neat and smart. Maybe take a look at these other guys tie knots and how their shirt collars sit on their necks, that is my observation.
For a virgin post, your outfit is awesome Sir, right up there with the best of of them, as you might have noticed.
Such an incredible slew of Excellent outfits in the last page or so..
All the outfits are so good that it seems inadequate, and almost an insult to the obvious effort these men have made in terms of their respective appearance, to just click, click, click on the thumbs up as one scrolls by..
I felt I had to do something more to acknowledge it all.post #43800 of 787221/22/13 at 11:44pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The burn guys you want tomake 10 minutes ago
- › how much do you accessorize? 11 minutes ago
- › William Lockie / Heather Wallace Windsor 4-ply Cashmere Shawl... 13 minutes ago
- › William Lockie / Heather Wallace Chirnside 4-ply Cashmere Cable... 14 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 17 minutes ago
- › J Crew Japanese Indigo Chambray Blazer Sportcoat Size Medium 17 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...