Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2913post #43681 of 787231/22/13 at 6:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43682 of 787231/22/13 at 7:23amQuote:
Yeah, I have to agree with you about the shirt -- it looks like hell. It's going to live under crewneck sweaters for a while.
twistoffat: Not a fan of the solid green tie on the solid green shirt. Hard to judge, because the light in your pictures seems a little yellow, but I think that shade of green looks good with that jacket -- maybe a square in that color with a blue oxford shirt and a solid or striped navy tie.post #43683 of 787231/22/13 at 7:26ampost #43684 of 787231/22/13 at 7:37am
This coat is great! Like it a lot!Quote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
It's officially bloody cold in NYC this morning - hence the hat. An ushanka would not have gone amiss this morning, either.
Suit - BB MTM
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - Paul Stuart
PS - Robert Talbott
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via Barney's NYC
Shoes - Heschung, via Barney's NYC
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Old England, Beauchamp Place, London
Hat - Seifter Associates
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good as usual!post #43685 of 787231/22/13 at 8:27ami really wanted a full fit pic for this, but i was in too big of a rush to get one this morning. i will try to get one later.
here is what i able to get for now.
bonus fun! (Click to show)post #43686 of 787231/22/13 at 8:33ampost #43688 of 787231/22/13 at 8:50ampost #43689 of 787231/22/13 at 8:51ampost #43690 of 787231/22/13 at 8:52ampost #43691 of 787231/22/13 at 8:55ampost #43692 of 787231/22/13 at 8:56am
DerekS, help me out here. Is that a suit you are wearing? I can't tell if the color of the jacket and trousers are different or if it's just the camera. Either way I don't think I like the shoes with it. Cool tie though.post #43693 of 787231/22/13 at 9:04amQuote:
shitty lighting sorry. Pents are a medium grey wool...jacket is a boring navy.post #43694 of 787231/22/13 at 9:07ampost #43695 of 787231/22/13 at 9:08ami need to know, are these mentioned crimes actually indeed crimes? i ask because the police presence is heavy on the bmore streets and i dont want to give them any reason to approach me.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 41 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 12 minutes ago
- › Persol 714 vs 649 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...