Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/31/12 at 5:14pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 1/30/13 at 10:57pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2907
Yes it can, I was being a little lazy.
Where's Tony Soprano when you need him? At least its a Met hat.
This really annoys me, you've made a great effort in dressing well in what seems like a nice restaurant serving good food and you've got some tossers in the background wearing baseball caps indoors. Why do restauranteurs allow this? I was happy in Claridges this morn when some guest came down with hats and were told to take them off.
Agreed that hats should not be worn indoors.
If the pic is where I think it is (Buttermilk Channel), it's a pretty casual restaurant. I still think people shouldn't wear their hats indoors, but it's hardly a coat and tie kinda place. It's also in brownstone Brooklyn, land of the Man-Boys (and I say this as someone who lives in brownstone Brooklyn... It's very unfortunate to see a 40 year old man dressed like a child, but that's the de facto uniform here).
I will lament the decline of places requiring a coat and tie though. There are very few of them left, but I do appreciate them even more for it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
On this MLK / Inauguration Day, the wind chill is near zero. Perfect LL Bean Norwegian day.
Shirt and jeans: LL Bean Duffle: Original Montgomery Scarf: ?
Like the top half, jeans are a little too evenly faded for my tastes.
Happy MLK day all. Since the green cord got little love on its first time out, we try again.
That shirt is awesome estitchy!
Had problems with my account, and it looks like I'm not receiving support mails from SF at all (checked my spam filters and rules, but nothing). Starting over again...
This was friday, my Ultimate iGent Suit™ is finished:
robo: (Click to show)
Very, very nice Mr. Díaz. Is that a "stitchy" pose? Hahaha!
I disagree...if one has made an effort to look nice, and adhere to common etiquette, manors in fact - I find it very rude/lazy if others don't. I make an effort to leave the room to use the phone, I find it rude when others don't. I find it rude when people can't be bothered to take a hat off...that's all it is - laziness! It's just manors,
this, lol. though im not sure i do it all that well. that is why i try and give my body a slight turn, not straight on, in my pics.
- › BMW 335i or '14 Lexus IS 350 F Sport? 1 minute ago
- › Revolutionary new shirt collar 1 minute ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Is a full canvased suit worth it? 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Solid Navy Suit 36S (or 36R) 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE JUNE 21ST 2013 - ORG'S BOLD TIE CHALLENGE 12 minutes ago
- › Ekornes/stressless furniture ... opinions?? 13 minutes ago
- › TOJ Temple of Jawnz A-2 Bomber 2011 size 52/54 Black Lamb (FREE... 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw