Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/9/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/14/11 at 9:21am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 12/2/13 at 4:49pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2907
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes it can, I was being a little lazy.
Where's Tony Soprano when you need him? At least its a Met hat.
This really annoys me, you've made a great effort in dressing well in what seems like a nice restaurant serving good food and you've got some tossers in the background wearing baseball caps indoors. Why do restauranteurs allow this? I was happy in Claridges this morn when some guest came down with hats and were told to take them off.
Agreed that hats should not be worn indoors.
If the pic is where I think it is (Buttermilk Channel), it's a pretty casual restaurant. I still think people shouldn't wear their hats indoors, but it's hardly a coat and tie kinda place. It's also in brownstone Brooklyn, land of the Man-Boys (and I say this as someone who lives in brownstone Brooklyn... It's very unfortunate to see a 40 year old man dressed like a child, but that's the de facto uniform here).
I will lament the decline of places requiring a coat and tie though. There are very few of them left, but I do appreciate them even more for it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
On this MLK / Inauguration Day, the wind chill is near zero. Perfect LL Bean Norwegian day.
Shirt and jeans: LL Bean Duffle: Original Montgomery Scarf: ?
Like the top half, jeans are a little too evenly faded for my tastes.
Happy MLK day all. Since the green cord got little love on its first time out, we try again.
That shirt is awesome estitchy!
Had problems with my account, and it looks like I'm not receiving support mails from SF at all (checked my spam filters and rules, but nothing). Starting over again...
This was friday, my Ultimate iGent Suit™ is finished:
robo: (Click to show)
Very, very nice Mr. Díaz. Is that a "stitchy" pose? Hahaha!
I disagree...if one has made an effort to look nice, and adhere to common etiquette, manors in fact - I find it very rude/lazy if others don't. I make an effort to leave the room to use the phone, I find it rude when others don't. I find it rude when people can't be bothered to take a hat off...that's all it is - laziness! It's just manors,
this, lol. though im not sure i do it all that well. that is why i try and give my body a slight turn, not straight on, in my pics.
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- › SW&D CHALLENGE 12.14.13 --- Blue and Green 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › First Bespoke Jacket - Advice please! 6 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw