Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2897post #43441 of 787231/17/13 at 4:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43442 of 787231/17/13 at 4:21pmpost #43443 of 787231/17/13 at 4:38pmpost #43444 of 787231/17/13 at 4:53pmQuote:
no native speaker here, I meant how much overlap he pinned at the buttoning point.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is the first one a Chan, too?
the final decision on jacket length is a personal one, can't tell much from the finished jacket with the shirt untucked and your feet not included in the shot, but it looks like it's covering your butt. so i'd say that works well especially if you are short, as you said.
I couldn't perform a golf swing in a jacket not even with armholes high enough to cut of blood circulation, maybe with raglan sleeves :)
@tits: how is critiquing a garment which can yet be fully altered more ludicrous than critiquing a finished garment where most alterations are not an option any more?post #43445 of 787231/17/13 at 5:26pmpost #43446 of 787231/17/13 at 5:58pm
I'd very much appreciate you to not act like a douche, tits.
I see you are from dallas, I went to mckinney high school as an exchange student quite some time ago. from my experience people from texas are usually very friendlypost #43447 of 787231/17/13 at 6:22pmQuote:
Obviously you did not meet many from Texas. Had you, perhaps you'd have heard the saying (which I'm sure is not unique to us) "You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer."post #43448 of 787231/17/13 at 7:25pmpost #43449 of 787231/17/13 at 7:58pmpost #43450 of 787231/17/13 at 8:15pmpost #43451 of 787231/17/13 at 8:15pmpost #43452 of 787231/17/13 at 8:34pmpost #43453 of 787231/17/13 at 8:43pmSB that jacket is absolutely wonderful. The shoulders, cut, and fabric are perfect for you and your build. I love the large pattern balanced by the solid tie. Definitely something I will catalog for later copying...er...inspiration.
Spoo, the first fit is really busy, almost too many elements. However, I think that is just in the close up, from a distance it is probably less dizzying. Love the suit obviously but I much prefer it with a blue shirt for some reason. Maybe just me?
HF, I love your sweater collection, nice cardigan, looks thick!
Tir, I love that hat and I think it clashes wonderfully with the rest of the look. I swear that is a compliment.
EFV, that fit is dazzling. You do country so well. Every time you post an earth toned outfit you excel. Bravo.
BlackUmbrella, I like the grey tie with that SC. What trousers may i ask?post #43454 of 787231/17/13 at 9:46pm
at your service.
btw, i think you had asked about the shirt/collar i was wearing today, when i posted it in recent purchases. what did you think of it?
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 7 minutes ago
- › Travelling in the Baltics 11 minutes ago
- › Full Leg Suit Trouser 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on this satchel? 20 minutes ago
- › Red Wing hiker boots, 10.5 D 23 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › WTS: Mister Freedom Road champ sz 10 31 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)