Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2885
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43262 of 787211/15/13 at 9:59amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys! The suit is one of my favorites, just got it back from having the tailor take it in a bit. And yes, the shirt is a pale blue.post #43263 of 787211/15/13 at 10:04ampost #43264 of 787211/15/13 at 10:07amClapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #43265 of 787211/15/13 at 10:08ampost #43266 of 787211/15/13 at 10:08amMy first go with the point collar. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's a step away from the norm for me, and most posters here, so it just looks different. The pants have more rise than the third picture indicates, the angle of shot makes it look this way.
Peter Millar SC
JAB Shirt - We just got their slimmest cut here locally, and they really fit my body well.
post #43267 of 787211/15/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Clapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think the card looks OK. Lighter pants might have balanced this out better.post #43268 of 787211/15/13 at 10:41ampost #43269 of 787211/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43270 of 787211/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43271 of 787211/15/13 at 10:58ampost #43272 of 787211/15/13 at 11:24ampost #43273 of 787211/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
BB merino? Yes, I noticed the buttons just now, definitely twins!
I went with jeans due to the casual nature of my day today (studying in a library -.-). Had this been more business I would have went with a light brown cord or light grey flannel.post #43274 of 787211/15/13 at 11:39ampost #43275 of 787211/15/13 at 11:59amCrappy pics from this morning. I'm ordering a stand and remote for my t2i as we speak!
Please note that I won this suit in a NCAA bracket contest, it is a H. Freeman custom made suit. So, if there are flaws, I'm don't really care since it was free!
I know the pants are too long, and I'm not pleased with the structure of the shoulders, but am curious to hear some opinions.
Shirt is Borrelli, tie is canali, shoes are burgundy AE PA.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 853 Active Users (114 Members and 739 Guests)
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 14 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...