Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2885post #43261 of 787221/15/13 at 9:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43262 of 787221/15/13 at 9:44ampost #43263 of 787221/15/13 at 9:59amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys! The suit is one of my favorites, just got it back from having the tailor take it in a bit. And yes, the shirt is a pale blue.post #43264 of 787221/15/13 at 10:04ampost #43265 of 787221/15/13 at 10:07amClapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #43266 of 787221/15/13 at 10:08ampost #43267 of 787221/15/13 at 10:08amMy first go with the point collar. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's a step away from the norm for me, and most posters here, so it just looks different. The pants have more rise than the third picture indicates, the angle of shot makes it look this way.
Peter Millar SC
JAB Shirt - We just got their slimmest cut here locally, and they really fit my body well.
post #43268 of 787221/15/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Clapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think the card looks OK. Lighter pants might have balanced this out better.post #43269 of 787221/15/13 at 10:41ampost #43270 of 787221/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43271 of 787221/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43272 of 787221/15/13 at 10:58ampost #43273 of 787221/15/13 at 11:24ampost #43274 of 787221/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
BB merino? Yes, I noticed the buttons just now, definitely twins!
I went with jeans due to the casual nature of my day today (studying in a library -.-). Had this been more business I would have went with a light brown cord or light grey flannel.post #43275 of 787221/15/13 at 11:39am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1418 Active Users (340 Members and 1078 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for 2015/04/03 - Get some color in your life! 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...