Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2885
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43262 of 787211/15/13 at 9:59amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys! The suit is one of my favorites, just got it back from having the tailor take it in a bit. And yes, the shirt is a pale blue.post #43263 of 787211/15/13 at 10:04ampost #43264 of 787211/15/13 at 10:07amClapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #43265 of 787211/15/13 at 10:08ampost #43266 of 787211/15/13 at 10:08amMy first go with the point collar. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's a step away from the norm for me, and most posters here, so it just looks different. The pants have more rise than the third picture indicates, the angle of shot makes it look this way.
Peter Millar SC
JAB Shirt - We just got their slimmest cut here locally, and they really fit my body well.
post #43267 of 787211/15/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Clapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think the card looks OK. Lighter pants might have balanced this out better.post #43268 of 787211/15/13 at 10:41ampost #43269 of 787211/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43270 of 787211/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43271 of 787211/15/13 at 10:58ampost #43272 of 787211/15/13 at 11:24ampost #43273 of 787211/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
BB merino? Yes, I noticed the buttons just now, definitely twins!
I went with jeans due to the casual nature of my day today (studying in a library -.-). Had this been more business I would have went with a light brown cord or light grey flannel.post #43274 of 787211/15/13 at 11:39ampost #43275 of 787211/15/13 at 11:59amCrappy pics from this morning. I'm ordering a stand and remote for my t2i as we speak!
Please note that I won this suit in a NCAA bracket contest, it is a H. Freeman custom made suit. So, if there are flaws, I'm don't really care since it was free!
I know the pants are too long, and I'm not pleased with the structure of the shoulders, but am curious to hear some opinions.
Shirt is Borrelli, tie is canali, shoes are burgundy AE PA.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1092 Active Users (199 Members and 893 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 1 minute ago
- › APC New Cures 29x28 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...