Thanks, guys! The suit is one of my favorites, just got it back from having the tailor take it in a bit. And yes, the shirt is a pale blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 10/5/16 at 11:38pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2885post #43261 of 787171/15/13 at 9:59ampost #43262 of 787171/15/13 at 10:04ampost #43263 of 787171/15/13 at 10:07amClapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #43264 of 787171/15/13 at 10:08ampost #43265 of 787171/15/13 at 10:08amMy first go with the point collar. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's a step away from the norm for me, and most posters here, so it just looks different. The pants have more rise than the third picture indicates, the angle of shot makes it look this way.
Peter Millar SC
JAB Shirt - We just got their slimmest cut here locally, and they really fit my body well.
post #43266 of 787171/15/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Clapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think the card looks OK. Lighter pants might have balanced this out better.post #43267 of 787171/15/13 at 10:41ampost #43268 of 787171/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43269 of 787171/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43270 of 787171/15/13 at 10:58ampost #43271 of 787171/15/13 at 11:24ampost #43272 of 787171/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
BB merino? Yes, I noticed the buttons just now, definitely twins!
I went with jeans due to the casual nature of my day today (studying in a library -.-). Had this been more business I would have went with a light brown cord or light grey flannel.post #43273 of 787171/15/13 at 11:39ampost #43274 of 787171/15/13 at 11:59amCrappy pics from this morning. I'm ordering a stand and remote for my t2i as we speak!
Please note that I won this suit in a NCAA bracket contest, it is a H. Freeman custom made suit. So, if there are flaws, I'm don't really care since it was free!
I know the pants are too long, and I'm not pleased with the structure of the shoulders, but am curious to hear some opinions.
Shirt is Borrelli, tie is canali, shoes are burgundy AE PA.post #43275 of 787171/15/13 at 12:09pm
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1507 Active Users (236 Members and 1271 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Arran 9.5E UK (10D) GG06 w/G&G trees 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Brown Shell Cordovan Belt 100 cm 40 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...