Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2885
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43262 of 787191/15/13 at 9:59amQuote:Quote:
Thanks, guys! The suit is one of my favorites, just got it back from having the tailor take it in a bit. And yes, the shirt is a pale blue.post #43263 of 787191/15/13 at 10:04ampost #43264 of 787191/15/13 at 10:07amClapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #43265 of 787191/15/13 at 10:08ampost #43266 of 787191/15/13 at 10:08amMy first go with the point collar. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's a step away from the norm for me, and most posters here, so it just looks different. The pants have more rise than the third picture indicates, the angle of shot makes it look this way.
Peter Millar SC
JAB Shirt - We just got their slimmest cut here locally, and they really fit my body well.
post #43267 of 787191/15/13 at 10:22amQuote:Originally Posted by Citan1145
Clapey, that is your best fit you have ever posted here, lovely! I love that jacket Rdiaz, very nice.
This jacket didn't photograph as well as I had hoped, but I can assure you it fits well. Light brown suede chukkas on the bottom. New tie as well, couldn't pass it up. Self-criticism and need for suggestions, I feel the cardigan is too light, darker grey or a darker brown? Thanks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think the card looks OK. Lighter pants might have balanced this out better.post #43268 of 787191/15/13 at 10:41ampost #43269 of 787191/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43270 of 787191/15/13 at 10:42ampost #43271 of 787191/15/13 at 10:58ampost #43272 of 787191/15/13 at 11:24ampost #43273 of 787191/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
BB merino? Yes, I noticed the buttons just now, definitely twins!
I went with jeans due to the casual nature of my day today (studying in a library -.-). Had this been more business I would have went with a light brown cord or light grey flannel.post #43274 of 787191/15/13 at 11:39ampost #43275 of 787191/15/13 at 11:59amCrappy pics from this morning. I'm ordering a stand and remote for my t2i as we speak!
Please note that I won this suit in a NCAA bracket contest, it is a H. Freeman custom made suit. So, if there are flaws, I'm don't really care since it was free!
I know the pants are too long, and I'm not pleased with the structure of the shoulders, but am curious to hear some opinions.
Shirt is Borrelli, tie is canali, shoes are burgundy AE PA.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1564 Active Users (384 Members and 1180 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 39 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › OTR 3-Piece with a Lapelled Vest? 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SCAM ALERT - Alden X J Gilbert Indy Shell Cordovan #8 in 7.5D 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 6 minutes ago
- › For Sale or Trade: Carmina Suede Chelsea Inca 7UK 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...