Hahaha, thanks! I'm still trying to find a decent place to take photos outside, it always looks better...
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2884post #43246 of 787191/15/13 at 8:00am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43247 of 787191/15/13 at 8:04amOriginally Posted by clapeyronOriginally Posted by Holdfast
By the way, I just took a look at their website and found that they self-publish (it seems) an interesting little magazine: http://www.bespoken.com
funny that Scabal has a tailoring operation employing over 300 people in the very city I was born in and I only yet find out about this.
judging by how most people dress one wouldn't assume that they had a single tailor in this province. but I haven't been there in quite some time.
Often the way, sadly.
Hectic in terms of patterns, but because the colours are very restricted in range, I think it works together. Well, I like it anyway. :)
Stingray shoes are an acquired taste; I haven't acquired it, but they work well within the overall look.Originally Posted by twistoffat
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The loose, stacked chinos are an interesting visual counterpoint to the slim, short ones more frequently seen round here. I think this style works well within the overall casual look & with what we can tell of your build. The trick, I suppose, is keeping the bulkiness within certain "neat" limits and I think this works here, visually.Originally Posted by black_umbrella
Funny, you don't look mooish.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)this is a really pushing it spaceballs reference.
It really is. I still lol'ed though. That probably says more about my nerdiness than the joke. :p
I always feel something is slightly off when I wear non-black shoes with navy suits, but my conscience tells me it's only a venial rather than mortal sin, especially when everything else about the look apart from the suit points to a non-black palette. Still, it's rarely my favourite option...post #43248 of 787191/15/13 at 8:13ampost #43249 of 787191/15/13 at 8:19ampost #43250 of 787191/15/13 at 8:22ampost #43251 of 787191/15/13 at 8:27ampost #43252 of 787191/15/13 at 8:30ampost #43253 of 787191/15/13 at 8:32ampost #43254 of 787191/15/13 at 8:37ampost #43255 of 787191/15/13 at 8:51ampost #43256 of 787191/15/13 at 8:51ampost #43257 of 787191/15/13 at 8:55ampost #43258 of 787191/15/13 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by LEVOOSH
X Post - not sure about the PS but best I could come up with today
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm not a fan of that hanky. It's not so much the colours (though the blue isn't quite right), but the relative amount of blue vs the orange. If the ratio was flipped round (ie earthy background with blue accents), I think I'd prefer it. Not sure; one to lay out a few combinations for, I think. A soft ecru would also work quite nicely, perhaps. I like the rest of the outfit a lot.post #43259 of 787191/15/13 at 9:43amQuote:Originally Posted by steffenbp11
Today's effort: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yeah, boss is not awesome, but this looks great imo. dont worry about the brand.Quote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
very niceQuote:Originally Posted by upr_crust
I normally pair this suit with a white shirt, but decided that was just too boring for me, for today, such that I am flirting, heavily, with total vulgarity in my Tuesday attire, having a need for vibrant color. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
very niceQuote:Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)BB suit, Barbera shirt, Talbott tie, BB square, C&J for BB shoes
love itQuote:Originally Posted by LEVOOSH
X Post - not sure about the PS but best I could come up with today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
really like the PS and SC, not the rest. sorry, buddy.post #43260 of 787191/15/13 at 9:44am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 27 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 16 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.