Thanks for the feedback ;)
1. Lose the 4-5 kg you gained over the holidays, as evidenced by your belt notches and shirt pulling in the first photo. Women will notice this immediately and be more attracted.
Absolutely true. Probably having a wife gives wrong incentives for that :D
2. Get a better haircut with some structure underneath, so you no longer need to comb it, but towel dry and go. You are too young to be combing your hair. Find a stylist that trained or apprenticed at Jingles or the like, as they will know what to do. Women will notice this immediately, but not be certain of what has changed.
Thanks, but I like it like that ;)
3. De-tag your scarf as you now own it. You can always have your initials or monogram embroidered upon it, if you believe it is a common color and/or subject to being mis-placed.
The tag actually looks really nice, as it is from a small little Scottish shop. I actually agree with de-taging absolutely ugly tags.
4. If you aren't attending a wedding or other outdoors day event, you need to wear a much darker tie with your suit. Light colored or low color intensity ties are the most common faux pas and they almost always look weak on camera or even at just beyond the range of a handshake. Save the silver ties for outside weddings and garden parties, they are weak sauce and contrast failure. Keep your ties as dark or darker than all other elements sans accessories like shoes, belts, and pocket squares.
As the conditions fail, that's an exception ;)
5. Put your chauffeur in some form of a uniform, even if it is simply black lounge, or you should begin to stop dressing in the same style, unless you wish to have people confuse your station and function with his.
I will tell him so :D
6. You might wish to consider wearing a boutonniere OR a pocket square, but not both at the same time, personal style and all aside.
Special condition ;)
7. I am not sure if it is wise to show shirt cuff from under a top coat, but it does look presentable.
Thanks, I don't know why, but for some reason I developed the behaviour to wear coats more in a suit jacket way. That's the reason why I wear a PS in it, too. For some reasons, I like it that way.
8, Your scarf knot certainly looks functional, but it is not elegant.
I was bored by common scarf knots, so I tried to tie it my own way, but probably I've to think about that.
On a more positive note; you seem to have an excellent tailor, a good sense of pattern matching, and a wonderful taste in automobiles. Congratulations!
Thanks a lot ;)