I can do that, great idea. Thank you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2875post #43111 of 787191/12/13 at 6:03pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #43112 of 787191/12/13 at 6:52pmpost #43113 of 787191/12/13 at 9:12pmpost #43114 of 787191/12/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
I think that could be cool -- but I'd consider a pink oxford and a navy knit with white dots. That might be totally off the deep end, though.
Claghorn, the jacket doesn't have the verve it needs to keep up. A more-textured blazer in a bluer navy, with strongly contrasting buttons, would be cool (and in that case the high-roll 3 button stance would work for me), but right now, it reads as a plain worsted with matching buttons, and the rough trousers and tie are fighting in a tougher league.post #43115 of 787191/12/13 at 9:59pm
Trying to improve here. Trying to gain a little weight/muscle to fit in the 36R perfectly without taking in. Need about 5-10 more lbs.
Suit: Burberry London (Union made in USA, I think it was HF who made this suit?)
Shirt: Thomas Pink
Tie: Hugo Boss Black (on sale for $20 at Von Maur in Louisville)
Cufflinks: S.T. Dupont
Watch: Tag Heuer
Shoes: Allen Edmonds Loaferspost #43116 of 787191/13/13 at 1:14ampost #43117 of 787191/13/13 at 2:46amQuote:
Nice outfit Mobbie. I thought I would tighten your tie a little, but you could do it even more. I also adjusted the colour of your pocket square. Gave it a brown border, adding more contrast. Tell me what you think.post #43118 of 787191/13/13 at 3:06ampost #43119 of 787191/13/13 at 3:32ampost #43120 of 787191/13/13 at 5:41am
"Good at second glance" is one of the nicest compliments imho.Quote:
Sorry, Cardigan is blue, but noticeably different from shirt and suit.
First, cuffs on your trousers. I think this is about the best combination you can have with this jacket. You might try classic chinos, brown flannel, raw denim. Anything that has the right level of formality and is mid- to dark coloured. Pink shirt could also work nicely, depending on the shade. And a different PS! This is white linen I assume? Dark wool or silk prints would be good.post #43121 of 787191/13/13 at 6:45ampost #43122 of 787191/13/13 at 7:05ampost #43123 of 787191/13/13 at 7:10ampost #43124 of 787191/13/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by m0bbie
Trying to improve here. Trying to gain a little weight/muscle to fit in the 36R perfectly without taking in. Need about 5-10 more lbs. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 16 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 34 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 37 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Men 2016 – Everythinghiphop.com 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...