Really like it!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/15/15 at 5:00am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Fall Styles for the Tailored Man
Last edited: 10/14/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2864
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42947 of 787191/9/13 at 3:33pmpost #42948 of 787191/9/13 at 3:48pmpost #42949 of 787191/9/13 at 4:11pmpost #42950 of 787191/9/13 at 4:39pmpost #42951 of 787191/9/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
Love the tie. And those shoes are off the chart! Needs a dress watch to be complete. The Kermit is, to me, too sporty and casual.post #42952 of 787191/9/13 at 6:24pmpost #42953 of 787191/9/13 at 6:51pmpost #42954 of 787191/9/13 at 6:53pmpost #42955 of 787191/9/13 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by FlakeQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Isaia for SFA wool cashmere SC
Mattabisch by Kiton shirt
Nicky Milano wool silk tie
Robert Talbott cashmere PS
Panta dove grey Panta
Gaziano & Girling Windsor
Rolex 50th Greenie Sub
Love the tie. And those shoes are off the chart! Needs a dress watch to be complete. The Kermit is, to me, too sporty and casual.
With the exception of the shirt, everything he has on is toward the casual end of the spectrum.post #42956 of 787191/9/13 at 8:56pmpost #42957 of 787191/9/13 at 9:12pmpost #42958 of 787191/9/13 at 9:14pmpost #42959 of 787191/9/13 at 11:02pmQuote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Those were RTW, my MTM pants are usually a bit slimmer (see today's example, which has a leg opening 2.5 cm smaller). I don't know if my MTM program allows for waistband fastener extension, but I might ask.post #42960 of 787191/9/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Nice fit, considering the pedigree!
Just saw your brown(?) trousers and it's exactly what I envisioned, much flattering.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
Currently, there are 1557 Active Users (341 Members and 1216 Guests)
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 38 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?