Thanks man...yes, thrifted and vintage. Made in the '60s, I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2855post #42811 of 787221/7/13 at 12:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42812 of 787221/7/13 at 12:36pmtimo, i love your style, you know that, and the colors in the top half are great, but im not feeling the gray on blue so good, not because i dont like gray on blue, i love it. just these you have seem to be really close in color, but not a suit.
unless the picture is not really getting the colors right, or my screen brightness is off, or all the drugs are messing my vision. any or all of those are certainly possible.
thanks, man.post #42813 of 787221/7/13 at 12:43pmpost #42814 of 787221/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #42815 of 787221/7/13 at 1:57pmpost #42816 of 787221/7/13 at 1:58pmpost #42817 of 787221/7/13 at 1:58pmpost #42818 of 787221/7/13 at 2:37pmAxelman Nice work! Seen quite a few outfits from you lately that really suits my taste.
Timotune As mentioned by many already, great improvement the past weeks! However todays outfit is the one I like the least of those.
Orgetorix I must agree with the positive feedback regarding that gray suit of yours. Several other nice contributions from you as of late too.post #42819 of 787221/7/13 at 3:20pmpost #42820 of 787221/7/13 at 3:36pmQuote:
I had the same tie and would resort to a half Windsor + Prince Albert frankenknot.
Still didn't look quite right.post #42821 of 787221/7/13 at 3:50pmpost #42822 of 787221/7/13 at 4:06pmpost #42823 of 787221/7/13 at 4:15pm
thanks, man. i love it too. love the newnesssss.Quote:Originally Posted by Axelman 17
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
awesome fit. . i have the same tie and its so amazing.post #42824 of 787221/7/13 at 4:50pm
Thanks. Boots are Allen Edmonds. Don't remember the model name but they may have been a special makeup for the store I bought them at.Quote:
Agree, the last few fits he's posted are very good.Quote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Damn fine suit yourself Cantabrigian..post #42825 of 787221/7/13 at 6:09pm
First post here! I wore this to a med school interview on Friday. Nothing really fancy or expensive. Tailored fit navy suit, tailored fit spread collar white shirt, light blue/ white/ navy patterned tie, brown shoes, brown belt. Looked pretty good IMO. The suit doesn't fit perfectly yet (pant legs probably should be about 3/16" longer, and suit sleeves should be ~3/16" shorter, but it was close enough.
Let me know what you guys think! I didn't want to be too bold, nor too matchy-matchy.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 42 seconds ago
- › E. Zegna Milano fit dark grey suit 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › 3-31 drop New Tom Ford Charcoal Grey Birdseye Wool Suit Fit B Size... 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 10 minutes ago
- › Shirt Button Stance 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FS: VINTAGE SHELL CORDOVAN FLORSHEIM ROYAL IMPERIAL 8.5 D 11 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...