Thanks man...yes, thrifted and vintage. Made in the '60s, I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2855post #42811 of 787241/7/13 at 12:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42812 of 787241/7/13 at 12:36pmtimo, i love your style, you know that, and the colors in the top half are great, but im not feeling the gray on blue so good, not because i dont like gray on blue, i love it. just these you have seem to be really close in color, but not a suit.
unless the picture is not really getting the colors right, or my screen brightness is off, or all the drugs are messing my vision. any or all of those are certainly possible.
thanks, man.post #42813 of 787241/7/13 at 12:43pmpost #42814 of 787241/7/13 at 1:50pmpost #42815 of 787241/7/13 at 1:57pmpost #42816 of 787241/7/13 at 1:58pmpost #42817 of 787241/7/13 at 1:58pmpost #42818 of 787241/7/13 at 2:37pmAxelman Nice work! Seen quite a few outfits from you lately that really suits my taste.
Timotune As mentioned by many already, great improvement the past weeks! However todays outfit is the one I like the least of those.
Orgetorix I must agree with the positive feedback regarding that gray suit of yours. Several other nice contributions from you as of late too.post #42819 of 787241/7/13 at 3:20pmpost #42820 of 787241/7/13 at 3:36pmQuote:
I had the same tie and would resort to a half Windsor + Prince Albert frankenknot.
Still didn't look quite right.post #42821 of 787241/7/13 at 3:50pmpost #42822 of 787241/7/13 at 4:06pmpost #42823 of 787241/7/13 at 4:15pm
thanks, man. i love it too. love the newnesssss.Quote:Originally Posted by Axelman 17
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
awesome fit. . i have the same tie and its so amazing.post #42824 of 787241/7/13 at 4:50pm
Thanks. Boots are Allen Edmonds. Don't remember the model name but they may have been a special makeup for the store I bought them at.Quote:
Agree, the last few fits he's posted are very good.Quote:Originally Posted by Cantabrigian
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Damn fine suit yourself Cantabrigian..post #42825 of 787241/7/13 at 6:09pm
First post here! I wore this to a med school interview on Friday. Nothing really fancy or expensive. Tailored fit navy suit, tailored fit spread collar white shirt, light blue/ white/ navy patterned tie, brown shoes, brown belt. Looked pretty good IMO. The suit doesn't fit perfectly yet (pant legs probably should be about 3/16" longer, and suit sleeves should be ~3/16" shorter, but it was close enough.
Let me know what you guys think! I didn't want to be too bold, nor too matchy-matchy.
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › What would you wear if you live in Hawaii? 21 minutes ago
- › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 24 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 25 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)