+1. also, really cool SC. i dont usually like pockets like that, but i really like how that works for gnatty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCasual Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandCeasare Attolinitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicKitontagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandKiton Napolitagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- brandSartoriotagged by The_Foxx, 11/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by SYSTEM, 10/11/11
- topicTweedtagged by SYSTEM, 10/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- In Praise of Gray ... (Spin-Off) Last post on 7/7/14 at 4:30am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best "FU" SC - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 2/22/11 at 4:40pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun. Last post on 8/26/13 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III - Page 2853post #42781 of 787221/6/13 at 8:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #42782 of 787221/6/13 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by DoralQuote:Originally Posted by knezzQuote:
Make: Dobbs made in U.S.A.
Model: Fedora, Dobbs Fifth Avenue New York
Brim Size: 2 inches
Crown: 4 inches
Color: Navy Blue
I purchased this in Houston, Texas at Miller Hats.
Todays outfit. Pretty cold here in College Station so I had to wear by favorite fedora again to keep my bald head warm.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #42783 of 787221/6/13 at 11:45pmpost #42784 of 787221/7/13 at 3:18amQuote:
Awesome Tie, where's it from? Color -rust/burnt orange?post #42785 of 787221/7/13 at 3:22ampost #42786 of 787221/7/13 at 4:02ampost #42787 of 787221/7/13 at 4:11ampost #42788 of 787221/7/13 at 4:17amAfter Friday's exercise in smart casual, back to suits . . .
Suit - BB MTM
Shirt - Lewin
Tie - JAB
Cufflinks - Liberty of London
PS - Alain Figaret
Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand
Overcoat - BB
Scarf - Johnstons of Elgin
Hat - Selentino
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #42789 of 787221/7/13 at 5:41ampost #42790 of 787221/7/13 at 6:12ampost #42791 of 787221/7/13 at 6:26amQuote:Originally Posted by gnatty8
Probably belongs in the casual thread, but since I always bitch about ties in there, figured I'd post it here to avoid hypocrisy.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Deets on the shoes/boots?post #42792 of 787221/7/13 at 6:28ampost #42793 of 787221/7/13 at 6:59ampost #42794 of 787221/7/13 at 7:02ampost #42795 of 787221/7/13 at 7:07am
This thread is locked
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1676 Active Users (461 Members and 1215 Guests)
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 15 seconds ago
- › Necht Gas Hob 56 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Empire Customs vs Trend Custom Tailors 5 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...